Hector Herrera - CM - Porto (5 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
yeah he would be in addition to whichever other younger player we sign

I think his experience could be useful in such time of transition in MF. could make a good partnership with Khedira too
Italian defense and keeper. German midfield. Argentine attack. Hot damn. Sex on toast.

Schweinsteiger :sergio:

What's wrong with you people
Not suggesting a move, only analysing it, because it's possible that could happen. We know Beppe likes them experienced too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Herrera is great with Mexico, but according to many Porto fans i've read about he isn't as good with them as with the NT. Quite inconsistent and a rather controversial player among Porto fans, in the sense that many have higher expectations of him than he has delivered on the field.

Still a better option than Witsel or Sissoko for after Pogba, but either way we are in for a massive downgrade. We need to find a player who is good, but can make a big jump once settled at Juve. Herrera may be the best bet for that out of not many options.
that sounds realy encouraging..A 26 year old guy who couldnt even distinguish himself in crappy portugese league..And the sad thing is that he looks the best out of possible Pogba "replacements".Fun times.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Da Costa once sold Giourkas Seitaridis for 20 million euros..if your reaction is who?just imagine what he'll demand for Herrera..he's the master of overpricing,he's gonna rape us hard.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Da Costa once sold Giourkas Seitaridis for 20 million euros..if your reaction is who?just imagine what he'll demand for Herrera..he's the master of overpricing,he's gonna rape us hard.
Napoli had a deal for him for about 30 million euros but it fell (he refused I think).
They agreed 25+5 million in bonuses with Napoli weeks ago.
And it fell through because of

You guessed it

"Image Rights"

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Best thing about Herrera,

His agent is not that fat cunt raiola

- - - Updated - - -

Seitaridis was arguably one of the most sought after right backs after Greece won the euros

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Has anyone here seen him play or is everyone just jumping on the bandwagon? Shame Allan went to Napoli cause I would've fancied him as the combatitive DM we need.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Has anyone here seen him play or is everyone just jumping on the bandwagon? Shame Allan went to Napoli cause I would've fancied him as the combatitive DM we need.
Most of us are jumping on the bandwagon. He is supposedly a Vidal or Allan kind of player and we need that kind of player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)