Hector Herrera - CM - Porto (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Kante and attacking CM would been perfect replacements for Pogba. But that ship has sailed, only for 25m too.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The likes of Verratti/Rakitic are both at clubs that will probably say no to any request, but along those lines. The midfielders in this thread http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42643-Mids-to-take-Paul-s-spot aren't particularly inspiring either, apart from Mascherano.

Kante was one name I had my eye on actually, but that is out of the question now as well.
Yes, as you can see, in terms of availability, the pool we are looking within is pretty much as good as one can find on the shop floor this summer. The midfield is going to require another jig next summer too depending on who we get coz we haven't even replaced Vidal properly yet. Verrstti is ideal for all things in our midfield, but he's probably less accessible to us than Messi is.

Old link or new? Doyen offered him to us a couple of days ago. Is this the same report?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
what about schweinsteiger as well? we are linked with him. i think it could be a not bad move, maybe another pirlo story.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Also possible as a short term plug till we get a more important name in. But he's going to have to come in with the like of a Herrera, not by himself.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Hmm that would be interesting. He had a poor year and he's 31 but it could perhaps work. He was a great player in his prime.
Wanted him here all those years ago when we were linked. Not sure I want him here now though. Our pensioner of the year has already been signed in Alves. We need someone on the up right now.

May 22, 2007
Yes, as you can see, in terms of availability, the pool we are looking within is pretty much as good as one can find on the shop floor this summer. The midfield is going to require another jig next summer too depending on who we get coz we haven't even replaced Vidal properly yet. Verrstti is ideal for all things in our midfield, but he's probably less accessible to us than Messi is.
So, why sell Pogba now? Why not wait to find a replacement?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Also possible as a short term plug till we get a more important name in. But he's going to have to come in with the like of a Herrera, not by himself.
yeah he would be in addition to whichever other younger player we sign

icemaη;5342932 said:
Wanted him here all those years ago when we were linked. Not sure I want him here now though. Our pensioner of the year has already been signed in Alves. We need someone on the up right now.
I think his experience could be useful in such time of transition in MF. could make a good partnership with Khedira too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)