Gym and fitness (5 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm lost, you are putting on too much muscle easily but look like a meatball? So you're fat? What's your diet like if you don't mind me asking ( before and now with your new workout schedule)?
Meatball not fat ball you dead shit.

Staying fit as I cannot run. Also I want to lose as much fat as possible so that when I put my running shoes back it would not feel like a long stop from running. As for core, I do one or two strict core sessions per week and I don't care about abs.
I really do recommend you refer to my post. Include high repetition weight training with short rest periods into your workout in conjunction with any cardio workout that you can do like boxing or skipping for example. You'll get fitter faster than if you were just doing either of the two styles of exercise.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009

Referring to someone as a " meatball " where I'm from means that they are fat ( round and fat ) where as a " meat head " refers to someone who's big and frequents the gym constantly with little or no personality ( kind of how you are describing yourself ).. I even said I did not understand what you meant and asked what did you mean and also foursome info regarding your diet ( mainly because I've never heard of anyone complain that they are putting on muscle TOO fast instead of too slow or none at all and was intrigued to see what your diet consists of ). No need to get off on name calling when all I was doing was trying to help.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Referring to someone as a " meatball " where I'm from means that they are fat ( round and fat ) where as a " meat head " refers to someone who's big and frequents the gym constantly with little or no personality ( kind of how you are describing yourself ).. I even said I did not understand what you meant and asked what did you mean and also foursome info regarding your diet ( mainly because I've never heard of anyone complain that they are putting on muscle TOO fast instead of too slow or none at all and was intrigued to see what your diet consists of ). No need to get off on name calling when all I was doing was trying to help.
hilarious shit, i also dont understand why one would want to tone down since they dont 'bulk' up

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
hilarious shit, i also dont understand why one would want to tone down since they dont 'bulk' up
estethially no, but medially yes

When a the muscles of a body part grow, there are a few things that have to be considered.

for example, the deltoid at the shoulders.

however, the joint and the small musles, that are used to correct and position the movement, grow exponentially slower.

when remaining on a heavy power shedule for to long like this, there is a big risk of overloading the small muscle or damaging the joint.

wether naturally or with steroids, if you make alot of improvement over a relatively short time, its the main power muscle that grows

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Hello guys :D I haven't been here since God knows when...

How are your abs Dule? :)

I train like a mad man for more than month now. I'm preparing for BJJ competition in Croatia next month. Six training sessions per week is killing me. On Mo/We/Fri I'm doing three 9 min sparring fights and than 4 series of bench press, deadlifts and pullups. On Tue and Thu I run before BJJ stand-up training, and than on Sat I run in the morning and in the afternoon I'm doing another BJJ training (sparring fights, and practicing some of techniques).

Also this is my new Gi :):
$ropw.jpg

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Hello guys :D I haven't been here since God knows when...

How are your abs Dule? :)
:D I forgot to reply a while ago.

Not bad. I'm still shaping (lower part) but since the summer is over I'm getting more heavier food now just to enjoy it a bit. But I'm planning on some serious shred starting from February. I think I'll go for ~7% body fat for the next summer.

As for the training, I had a pause for almost 50 days. I had an awful injury but now I'm back, I had my first training like week ago and I seem to be recovered. Today I'm gonna do legs.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Seeing what I'm capable of, mostly. I always wanted to have a lean body but as a kid that looked very unrealistic. I was very light and I couldn't lift shit like 5 years ago. Then I decided to change that and see if I can make it. Looking better gives me more confidence anyway, not gonna lie about that. Sometimes it's hard to get the things going but I motivate myself rather easy now. I actually the time when I can't workout.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Seeing what I'm capable of, mostly. I always wanted to have a lean body but as a kid that looked very unrealistic. I was very light and I couldn't lift shit like 5 years ago. Then I decided to change that and see if I can make it. Looking better gives me more confidence anyway, not gonna lie about that. Sometimes it's hard to get the things going but I motivate myself rather easy now. I actually the time when I can't workout.
So the girls weren't interested in scrawny Dusko? Too bad much hasn't changed.:D

At first i was told to workout because i had high blood pressure, added with the fact that bad heart gene is passed down by the men in my family. Then i saw this prick i hated in highschool & he was buff. That's when i said, fuck that shit, there's no way i can be smaller than that asshole.:D

Now things have changed, i actually enjoy working out & as you said, once you see results, it becomes addictive. There are just too many benefits from doing what we do.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So the girls weren't interested in scrawny Dusko? Too bad much hasn't changed.:D
I don't consider myself as a pretty person but I'm not that ugly either. :D

But yeah, honestly, I don't think there's any person out there who wouldn't get more attention from girls when bulked up. I do get more attention now. Many don't mind skinny guys, but they do notice guns and I don't think there are girls who'd say 'eeewww' :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I tend to be a narcissistic prick, so yeah..
That's how most women like their men.

I don't consider myself as a pretty person but I'm not that ugly either. :D

But yeah, honestly, I don't think there's any person out there who wouldn't get more attention from girls when bulked up. I do get more attention now. Many don't mind skinny guys, but they do notice guns and I don't think there are girls who'd say 'eeewww' :D
So true, it really does wonders for your confidence though. The best part for me is that i haven't been sociable for quite some time & when i go to the beach this december, people will be in for a surprise.:D

So you know as you age you lose your metabolism :cry: I'm not interested in being ripped or buff, just want to know how to maintain a flat stomy.
Drink lots of water, reduce the size of your main meals & snack in between eating every three hours.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So you know as you age you lose your metabolism :cry: I'm not interested in being ripped or buff, just want to know how to maintain a flat stomy.
It depends on your current state and how big your stomach is. Basically what you need to do is either eat the same food but just less, or eat healthy food. So, yeah, you need a proper diet in other words. If you need faster results then add some cardio (jump rope, running). I wouldn't recommend slow-rate cardio, do high intensity interval cardio as it will burn much more fat and not just that but it will boost your metabolism.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Drink lots of water, reduce the size of your main meals & snack in between eating every three hours.
Okay, I have the water part down.

It depends on your current state and how big your stomach is. Basically what you need to do is either eat the same food but just less, or eat healthy food. So, yeah, you need a proper diet in other words. If you need faster results then add some cardio (jump rope, running). I wouldn't recommend slow-rate cardio, do high intensity interval cardio as it will burn much more fat and not just that but it will boost your metabolism.
I play indoor football twice a week. Is that enough? :boh:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, you probably want to mix in some low rate cardio in at first. Depending on your fitness level of course. If you're in relatively good shape you can jump right into interval training.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So true, it really does wonders for your confidence though. The best part for me is that i haven't been sociable for quite some time & when i go to the beach this december, people will be in for a surprise.:D
Nice. :D You like the results, what's your current 'shape'?

Okay, I have the water part down.

I play indoor football twice a week. Is that enough? :boh:
Considering your goals I'd say yeah. If you add a proper diet you should be fine :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)