Gym and fitness (49 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
This was me 2 months ago, some cutting and nutrition phase. Then I stopped, gonna continue in January or so.

6 pack for the next summer, and somewhere at 7% BF is the goal. But adding muscle, I don't wanna be skinny fucker when I lose that fat
:drool:

7% BF might be difficult to achieve without setting a proper time table and a diet.

i need to get back into the gym.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:drool:

7% BF might be difficult to achieve without setting a proper time table and a diet.

i need to get back into the gym.
I'm currently at 9%. It's gonna be difficult as hell for me because I can't get rid of some food but I think I'll make it.. if it starts well I might drop to 6%. I'm planning some hardcore after December.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I need some advice, gymmers. Been having some pain from exercise in my lower back. Apparently I have a weak core. There is this plank exercise thingy, right? Does anyone do this? How often or how many times are you supposed to do it?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Can I have some details? What does one of these workouts consist of?
I do the plank in between heart rate activities, for example between two intensive sets of kettlebells. What would I do? the simplest is to keep in the plank position for a while.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I need some advice, gymmers. Been having some pain from exercise in my lower back. Apparently I have a weak core. There is this plank exercise thingy, right? Does anyone do this? How often or how many times are you supposed to do it?
Its technical name is the isometric hold. You should do it for around one minute three times with 15 second rest periods in conjunction with another two core exercises. You can and probably should if you have a weak core do side planks as well and your core will strengthen up quite quickly if you do this 2-3 times a week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)