Gym and fitness (55 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
the neglecting? my left wrist bothers me when i curl so i just decide to do without a session for either bis or tris, instead i just include tri exercises with chest and shoulder workouts and figure i use enough bis in my back ones.
That's good but if you don't isolate biceps the growth won't be as significant

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
'sup guys?

I came to report my training progress, and I'm reporting that I failed :( I'm not going to competition on Saturday because I got flu and I'm still having temperature, and that is a real bummer since I've been preparing for almost two months... The good thing is that my Jiu-jitsu significantly improved which means that I've got something in return.

Also I finally found the meaning of term "over training", my whole team and I pushed too hard and that got us in the end, from injuries to mental tiredness... It's a serious thing and it's hard to cope with it. But I learned my lesson, and next time I'll plan my training program more carefully. Now I'm gonna rest and try to recuperate and start again, my main focus will be strenght and than everything else. Also one important thing say is that circuit training is best training for strenght and endurance :tup:

P.S. At my peak (I realised it was 2 week ago) I could bench press more than 130kg's and deadlift around 150kg's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)