Gym and fitness (106 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Vegan diet can make you big and defined, but not as big as when you eat meats. You'll probably lose some pump.
Not necessarily. I was hitting on a naturopath tonight and she basically said what I've heard before. A balanced vegan diet takes work and if you want to do it right you have to be able to replace what you've lost in your diet. You shouldn't be losing any ability to grow muscle if you're eating enough of the right protein.

What is your goal btw? Are you planning on entering competitions? That's a lot of work to go through just to look like a marble sculpture. Lately i've lost a lot of motivation with my work schedule, general unhappiness & this heat wave we've been experiencing hasn't helped either.

I haven't worked out for two weeks now, but i'm ready to tackle it on from tomorrow.
My goal is just more energy and general well being. Its not really about body image for me. Get up and smash it mate haven't you found a wife yet?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
My goal is just more energy and general well being. Its not really about body image for me. Get up and smash it mate haven't you found a wife yet?
Cool. I need to focus on my stamina & endurance for now i think. I can't be this blasted halfway through a light workout. Wife? Fuck that shit, much too much fucking to do still.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Cool. I need to focus on my stamina & endurance for now i think. I can't be this blasted halfway through a light workout. Wife? Fuck that shit, much too much fucking to do still.
:lol: Yeah I'm hopefully going to be telling myself that by the time I'm forty. You're almost as much of a slut as Janna.. almost.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol: Yeah I'm hopefully going to be telling myself that by the time I'm forty. You're almost as much of a slut as Janna.. almost.
At my age, it's definitely on the cards. Not really, i focus more on quality over quantity, i've played dumb with girls that made approaches, especially the fatties & rexies. Look at the filthiest slimeball in Melbourne calling me a slut.:D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
At my age, it's definitely on the cards. Not really, i focus more on quality over quantity, i've played dumb with girls that made approaches, especially the fatties & rexies. Look at the filthiest slimeball in Melbourne calling me a slut.:D
Gotta do a fatty sometimes.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
getting up at 5:30 is killing me but i am seeing gains,reduction in fat...i am wearing shirts that were straining as the buttons 6 weeks ago

but fuck me it's hard getting up at 5:30

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
WOW thanks Captain Obvious...i would never have thought of that

nah.... been going to bed earlier but waking up at 5:30 and knowing is going to be 3 hours before you see the sun is a bit soul destroying
Hear that, my sleeping is fucked up at the moment. When i was travelling i never missed any transport or trips etc. (maybe once because i was insanely hungover) but not im back in the uk i just cant wake up when i need to, dont know how you manage 5.30

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Hear that, my sleeping is fucked up at the moment. When i was travelling i never missed any transport or trips etc. (maybe once because i was insanely hungover) but not im back in the uk i just cant wake up when i need to, dont know how you manage 5.30
i got up at 5:30 for 10 years for work...been nearly 3 years since i did it and man it is hard but my dog is seriously not impressed with me dragging him out for a walk at that time

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Just looked at myself in the mirror, time to hit the weights. I always get fat when football season is on a break, plus I spent like three months in Serbia and Montenegro - I've actually got a gut and what looks to be the start of some hefty man boobs.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Just looked at myself in the mirror, time to hit the weights. I always get fat when football season is on a break, plus I spent like three months in Serbia and Montenegro - I've actually got a gut and what looks to be the start of some hefty man boobs.
:lol:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Don't worry, Alen's boobs are way bigger than yours.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
At least you felt the taste of a real food if you were here :D
Don't even get me started, I gained like 8kg in the three months I was there - and thats in spite of swimming twice or three times a week. If I ever get diabetes I blame my grandmother and her delicious tortas :D .

I've got a wedding coming up in two weeks, can't fit the pants ! Fuuuu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)