Gym and fitness (46 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Starting doing 100 pushups and a 100 crunches every day. Keep this up for two weeks and then I'll start at the gym,.

Off to some futsal , laters !

Dec 6, 2011
I will be getting back into my routine later this month. I have been off of it for a bit thanks to a bum knee as well as having hurt my left ribs a while back. It is driving me crazy as I love to do tons of cardio and exercises to strengthen my stomach/lower back/upper legs.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Its fucking depressing to do 30 mins of situps, push ups and pull ups (mixing them up) too find out im only burning 288 calories doing it. suppose getting toned muscles is a bonus.
When my goal was losing weight (A lot of it) I used to burn about 600-650 calories in 20 mins. (busting my ass off)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Its fucking depressing to do 30 mins of situps, push ups and pull ups (mixing them up) too find out im only burning 288 calories doing it. suppose getting toned muscles is a bonus.
Who cares about calorie burn in this instance? Building muscle will burn more calories anyway

sent from the inner workings of a twisted mind using psychotropic drugs

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
Who cares about calorie burn in this instance? Building muscle will burn more calories anyway

sent from the inner workings of a twisted mind using psychotropic drugs
I was just interested to see. When I work out, I keep going until my body gives up - as in i collapse onto my push up bar/fall back from a sit up/drop down from a pull up. Then i change exercise and rotate what im doing. After doing that for half hour you feel like you've done a lot and its just weird that you aren't burning that much energy doing it. Same as hiking - When i was in new zealand i was hiking maybe 15 miles a day minimum - up and down mountains, around hills etc. and that burnt bugger all too - i dont do either to burn energy but it strikes me as it must be insanely difficult to lose weight through exercise. I lost 5 stone by a lifestyle change - diets don't work, an overhaul of your life does.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)