Gym and fitness (43 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So you needed all these numbers to tell me something I already know?

I just came back from an HIIT, my legs are flying in the air now but the turkey sandwiches are on the way. YUMMY YUM
Plural? :scared:

I got 14,5%. :p

Most of that is in the lower tummy, from Cevapi and burek. :D
You gotta start running and work on abs more. :D But not even I pay attention on calories and that stuff.

<10% is great. But 5 and below is kickass. You should try to lose some fat, you'll be top notch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You have other sandwiches and then again, you didn't train as good as I did.
Funny thing, I sure didn't.

I was working out and then some chick called me from uni. I expected 1-2 mins of talking but it was 15 at least. I was warm and everything but after that, poof. :D I felt angry when I ended that call, I still continued but it wasn't the same.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Funny thing, I sure didn't.

I was working out and then some chick called me from uni. I expected 1-2 mins of talking but it was 15 at least. I was warm and everything but after that, poof. :D I felt angry when I ended that call, I still continued but it wasn't the same.
It sucks when one is really warm and gets interrupted.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Wow, I have 10,5% of bodyfat.

Btw Dule are you gonna tell us why you need this measurements?

And you should definitely start going to gym, or buy benchpress, dumbells, and serious weight.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wow, I have 10,5% of bodyfat.

Btw Dule are you gonna tell us why you need this measurements?

And you should definitely start going to gym, or buy benchpress, dumbells, and serious weight.
He needed it to tell me that I'm a long distance runner.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You gotta start running and work on abs more. :D But not even I pay attention on calories and that stuff.

<10% is great. But 5 and below is kickass. You should try to lose some fat, you'll be top notch.
I've been doing 10-15 minute ab sessions, after each workout, for the last 10 days. :p

Yeah, I should. Like I said, been trying to start running, but can't find the motivation...must be my subconscious blocking it since I've been a skinny bastard for most of my life. :D

I'm also scared of losing muscle in the process. :oops:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I've been doing 10-15 minute ab sessions, after each workout, for the last 10 days. :p

Yeah, I should. Like I said, been trying to start running, but can't find the motivation...must be my subconscious blocking it since I've been a skinny bastard for most of my life. :D

You won't lose muscle when running, you would lose lots of fat and body mass. Skinny bastards are usually runners, I don't get your subconscious blocking.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

and you're right running is bad if you re trying to put on mass, bike instead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)