Gym and fitness (13 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wow, I have 10,5% of bodyfat.

Btw Dule are you gonna tell us why you need this measurements?

And you should definitely start going to gym, or buy benchpress, dumbells, and serious weight.
Wow as good or bad?

Nothing special man. I was only wondering so thank you all. Just wanted to check roughly how it goes with you guys and see me.

dont know tbh but i will measure it just for you :p btw i present to you my new workout partner :D
:flirt:

What's the deal behind that? Is it only workout partner? :D

I've been doing 10-15 minute ab sessions, after each workout, for the last 10 days. :p

Yeah, I should. Like I said, been trying to start running, but can't find the motivation...must be my subconscious blocking it since I've been a skinny bastard for most of my life. :D

I'm also scared of losing muscle in the process. :oops:
That's nice. Can you see abs? At least first 4 packs

I was running for like 2 months and stopped, I couldn't handle it but also I have realized that I don't need running at all. Not at the moment at least.

I don't think you'd burn your muscles. It's also a good thing to run 15 mins before your workouts. So you can hit the treadmill. You'll not just lose the body fat while running but your workouts are going to be more effective.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He needed it to tell me that I'm a long distance runner.
I'm your secret admirer so I have a special diary for you.

and you're right running is bad if you re trying to put on mass, bike instead
Not really...at least IMO.

Running is much more effective but as long as there's a limit. Bike works good for legs but you can't lose the belly fat with it. Nothing beats good timed running.

And too much of bike would make your legs thiner. So there's a limit for that as well.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm your secret admirer so I have a special diary for you.

Not really...at least IMO.

Running is much more effective but as long as there's a limit. Bike works good for legs but you can't lose the belly fat with it. Nothing beats good timed running.

And too much of bike would make your legs thiner. So there's a limit for that as well.

wait how much do you weigh again? :D thats what i thought, and you can lose belly fat with diet(nothing major) your regular weight workout and 15-20 minutes intense bike, running sheds too much muscle

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You won't lose muscle when running, you would lose lots of fat and body mass. Skinny bastards are usually runners, I don't get your subconscious blocking.
and you're right running is bad if you re trying to put on mass, bike instead
Contradictory statements, who to trust, jogger or bodybuilder? :p

Well I've put on 10kg in the last year and it's 2 more months till shirsts go off...so I think I'm done with mass. :D

What about boxing bag and jump-rope? That's less boring.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Well I've put on 10kg in the last year and it's 2 more months till shirsts go off...so I think I'm done with mass. :D

you're like me, naturally skinny, so cut just a little on your diet(not too much) and do high intensity cardio for short periods

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I'm a runner not a jogger :stuckup:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

That's nice. Can you see abs? At least first 4 packs

I was running for like 2 months and stopped, I couldn't handle it but also I have realized that I don't need running at all. Not at the moment at least.

I don't think you'd burn your muscles. It's also a good thing to run 15 mins before your workouts. So you can hit the treadmill. You'll not just lose the body fat while running but your workouts are going to be more effective.
Well I can see some lines when I contract my muscles so hard, I get red in the face. :D But it's OK, I don't have a stomach, just some lower belly fat. Just a deep breath and it all goes away. :D

Yeah, you defo don't need it. Trust me, join the gym or like Gogo said get a bench press and weights, your weight will go up.

I just stretch before the workout, maybe do some bike before the legs.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Stretching during workout goes without saying. What else are you gonna do between sets, drink coffee? :D

But I don't like stretching aftwerwards, I want to go home with the pump feeling at maximum. :p

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Wow as good or bad?

It's also a good thing to run 15 mins before your workouts. So you can hit the treadmill. You'll not just lose the body fat while running but your workouts are going to be more effective.
Wow, as good, I'm satisfied since I'm still bulking up. But also I must admit that while I gained muscle I've lost fat and my abs are now more visible. Still I'm not into abs that much, all I want is to have flat stomach, so I'm not doing too many abs exercises.

About bolded part, I'm not sure but isn't that bad, I remember that I've red somewhere that running is good only after your workout, and it should be avoided before training with weights.

Stretching during workout goes without saying. What else are you gonna do between sets, drink coffee? :D
Sit and rest, take a sip of water maybe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)