Gym and fitness (24 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
About bolded part, I'm not sure but isn't that bad, I remember that I've red somewhere that running is good only after your workout, and it should be avoided before training with weights.
I wouldn't really nod my head on that one. I never heard or read such thing. I only heard it could be a good thing. I only heard so do 10-15mins before AND after. But nowhere I heard it's a bad thing not to do it before lifting weights.

Anyway, here's some link. Decent read.

http://www.vincedelmontefitness.com/blog/2857/5-must-know-muscle-gaining-tips/

He also released a new thing yesterday. Looks great, no way for me to buy it sadly. I'll have to wait for some torrent in the near future.

http://www.maximizeyourmuscle.com/

Buy on AliExpress.com

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Dooz, I remember Vince had a post on BB.com and how he transformed from a skinny dude to a buffed one. Don't know how he made all this hype around him. The rules to gain are really simple and it should be of no challenge to be honest.

I would recommend some reading from animalpak.com real stuff, no bull.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Dooz, I remember Vince had a post on BB.com and how he transformed from a skinny dude to a buffed one. Don't know how he made all this hype around him. The rules to gain are really simple and it should be of no challenge to be honest.

I would recommend some reading from animalpak.com real stuff, no bull.
Well, I guess he's one of the rare people who managed to pull that. He's an animal and he was a maraton runner. His programs are good IMO and he shares some good stuff.

I'll look into that site, cheers.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Well, I guess he's one of the rare people who managed to pull that. He's an animal and he was a maraton runner. His programs are good IMO and he shares some good stuff.

I'll look into that site, cheers.
Thats what he's marketting himself as and as much as it taint true he just made it a money generating technique. Bulking has simple solid rules. If you follow them you will get results if you dont you wont. You will read exactly the same stuff pretty much everywhere.

Are you trying to bulk?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Thats what he's marketting himself as and as much as it taint true he just made it a money generating technique. Bulking has simple solid rules. If you follow them you will get results if you dont you wont. You will read exactly the same stuff pretty much everywhere.

Are you trying to bulk?
Yeah, but without supplements. He is marketing himself, but I for one didn't buy anything. I download something for free and I was following his youtube channels because I'm a rookie. I'm not saying he invented something new, but I haven't seen anything better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)