Gym and fitness (179 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Ok, Dule here it is, prepare yourself... :D

180/86 arm is 42cm
So my arm is like 38cm fully relaxed, 42cm flexed. Good or not? Dunno, but it looks fine on my body, actually looks pretty big.
You guys have pretty big arms methinks. But yeah, as V said, it depends really.

170 cm
68 kg
Ar should be around 30 cm and I love it this way.
Long distance runner!

--

I'm around 181/68 and arm is 34. Kinda low but I just started bulking my triceps. I wish I had no weight though.

Deneb? Did you went through 20''? :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You guys have pretty big arms methinks. But yeah, as V said, it depends really.

Long distance runner!

--

I'm around 181/68 and arm is 34. Kinda low but I just started bulking my triceps. I wish I had no weight though.

Deneb? Did you went through 20''? :D
You really have a weird physique(but in a good way IMO). Looking and height/weight one would think you're a skinny bastard, but actually you're not at all, you have muscle and you're lean. At your age I had like 70kg and believe me, I looked like skin and bones. I know you don't wanna, but I think it's time you gave up on the home workout and joined the gym for some serious weights. I gained close to 10kg in 1 year(I just wish it was 10kg of pure muscle). You could do much better.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
O.K. did it for real,

80KG
186CM
Arm Circumference - 14 inches at flex, calf circumference 18.5 inches if anyone is interested :p
Nice, and other measures? :D

You really have a weird physique(but in a good way IMO). Looking and height/weight one would think you're a skinny bastard, but actually you're not at all, you have muscle and you're lean. At your age I had like 70kg and believe me, I looked like skin and bones. I know you don't wanna, but I think it's time you gave up on the home workout and joined the gym for some serious weights. I gained close to 10kg in 1 year(I just wish it was 10kg of pure muscle). You could do much better.
People don't believe me, sometimes I don't believe myself. I'd like to see myself with 15 more kilos (which wouldn't be too much, no?). Dunno how would it fit in, but for now I want to get over 73. It's hard.

Well...I think I pretty much reached my limit at home. I could work my arms a bit better and get to 35cm but it's pretty much close to the limit. :sad: But man, the idea of gym freaks me out. Don't know why.

what do you mean?
Is your arm over 20 inches? You seem quite big.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

People don't believe me, sometimes I don't believe myself. I'd like to see myself with 15 more kilos (which wouldn't be too much, no?). Dunno how would it fit in, but for now I want to get over 73. It's hard.

Well...I think I pretty much reached my limit at home. I could work my arms a bit better and get to 35cm but it's pretty much close to the limit. :sad: But man, the idea of gym freaks me out. Don't know why.
Yeah, you probably did. Your muscles won't grow unless you force them and you won't do that without gym and heavier weights.

It took me 2 years to force myself to join the gym, yeah, it's a sucky process. But believe me, it's really nothing to worry about. Everyday there's like 30 new guys who come and go, no one will even notice you're there.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Btw Vlatko, have you tried to take you measures and count how much body fat you got? I wonder if you're under 10%.
Nope, never to this day took any measures. I've got a fair share of body fat I believe, how much in percentile, dunno. How do you measure that? :D

Been meaning to start running, but it's a hassle. I'd like to drop 3-4kg but keep the muscle I have. :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nope, never to this day took any measures. I've got a fair share of body fat I believe, how much in percentile, dunno. How do you measure that? :D

Been meaning to start running, but it's a hassle. I'd like to drop 3-4kg but keep the muscle I have. :p
Try it, like this site for example. Dunno if it's good but it won't change much.

http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html

Don't pay much attention for that picture below. Kickass guys have 5% or less, it's when your body has lean muscles and when you get 6 packs, or potentially 8 packs.

Last time I checked I had 10%. Before I started working out I had 14 I think. In that progress I gained 0kg, so I burned a lot of fat.

EDIT: Cardio is great and it would be good for you...not for me. You should do it 1-2 times a week but not too much. Don't forget that after 30 mins of running you get to burn muscles and not just fat.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Try it, like this site for example. Dunno if it's good but it won't change much.

http://www.healthcentral.com/cholesterol/home-body-fat-test-2774-143.html

Don't pay much attention for that picture below. Kickass guys have 5% or less, it's when your body has lean muscles and when you get 6 packs, or potentially 8 packs.

Last time I checked I had 10%. Before I started working out I had 14 I think. In that progress I gained 0kg, so I burned a lot of fat.

EDIT: Cardio is great and it would be good for you...not for me. You should do it 1-2 times a week but not too much. Don't forget that after 30 mins of running you get to burn muscles and not just fat.
I got 14,5%. :p

Most of that is in the lower tummy, from Cevapi and burek. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 176)

• Ali