Gym and fitness (23 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Do you? Or do they dull a pain too uncomfortable to face?

- - - Updated - - -

.. a way to escape a/the void?
neither, often times I burn a stick before engaging whatever task and after :D
never really made me dull any pain or anything of the sorts.

I smoke before I eat to open up appetite, I smoke after I eat to digest betta
I used to even smoke a fatty before my final exams when I was in uni

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
neither, often times I burn a stick before engaging whatever task and after :D
never really made me dull any pain or anything of the sorts.

I smoke before I eat to open up appetite, I smoke after I eat to digest betta
I used to even smoke a fatty before my final exams when I was in uni
Really? I get shit-faced drunk and fuck young sweet girls :maddy: in the early 20s :adonis: to fill my sense of emptiness/void.

Each to his own :maddy:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Really? I get shit-faced drunk and fuck young sweet girls :maddy: in the early 20s :adonis: to fill my sense of emptiness/void.

Each to his own :maddy:
:lol:
i get shit faced a lot and love to get muh deck played with but i love mary more. if i could i'd impregnate her

i tried coke once it gave me heart palpitations scared the shit out of me never again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Winner of the Nabba Belgium , Belgian Championship powerlifting.

Set a new open national record in deadlift with 331kg, making me the first Belgian powerlifter who deadlifts over 330kg on an Eleiko powerbar.

Competitions won in 2017:

- Belgian Deadlift single lift Championship (22/10)
- Nabba Belgian championship powerlifting full meet (19/11)

Records broken

- Nabba federation : Deadlift in -125kg class : 322kg

- Nabba federation : Total in -140kg class : 766kg

- Nabba federation : Deadlift in -140kg class : 331kg. This is an open record over every federation in belgium on an Eleiko powerbar.

Dat belly

I gained 9kg's of bodyweight between 22/10 and 19/11 so i could attack those two records. Which was basically just a fat bulk

Cutting back down to 118kg now

Picture of locking out 331

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Honored to have a champion amomgst us :tup: congrats once again!
Thanks man :)

:tup: congrats man, lot of dedication and hard work, you achieved a feat And a record no one will probably brake in a long time to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Only one guy in Belgium is close to that mark. Devits is at 325.

Here is the deal. I'm 32 and do this since my 27 and have never gotten coaching. Just brutal schedules, hard work, food, pushing it.
He is 39 and at the of his peak, has been training for nearly 2 decades and has been coached for several years now.

I found two coaches now. Both former world champions. So i'm excited to see how much we can push this thing

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
@Zacheryah Oh yea for sure, can't imagine the tough schedule of training, no need to mention of the extra weight of course you need that body fat at the level your pushing. It's not a body conditioning competition world strongest man contest you need all the bulk you can get.

I wouldn't of been able to pick the weight I can pull now I'm 31 and I feel my metabolism and bone desntity has changed in my 30's. I'm able to have a better threshold on the free weights I do with compound movements that's all I do. But I know what your saying from 27 to 32.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)