Gym and fitness (18 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Winner of the Nabba Belgium , Belgian Championship powerlifting.

Set a new open national record in deadlift with 331kg, making me the first Belgian powerlifter who deadlifts over 330kg on an Eleiko powerbar.

Competitions won in 2017:

- Belgian Deadlift single lift Championship (22/10)
- Nabba Belgian championship powerlifting full meet (19/11)

Records broken

- Nabba federation : Deadlift in -125kg class : 322kg

- Nabba federation : Total in -140kg class : 766kg

- Nabba federation : Deadlift in -140kg class : 331kg. This is an open record over every federation in belgium on an Eleiko powerbar.

Dat belly

I gained 9kg's of bodyweight between 22/10 and 19/11 so i could attack those two records. Which was basically just a fat bulk

Cutting back down to 118kg now

Picture of locking out 331
Congrats:heart:
Wish you a lot more success!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@Zacheryah Oh yea for sure, can't imagine the tough schedule of training, no need to mention of the extra weight of course you need that body fat at the level your pushing. It's not a body conditioning competition world strongest man contest you need all the bulk you can get.

I wouldn't of been able to pick the weight I can pull now I'm 31 and I feel my metabolism and bone desntity has changed in my 30's. I'm able to have a better threshold on the free weights I do with compound movements that's all I do. But I know what your saying from 27 to 32.

Thats depends alot on the person tbh.

I used to be around 120-121. But the past 6 months my training became much harder and my food became much more strict and controlled. So i had waves where i dropped bodyfat and waves where i increased muscle.

Last week before the competition at the 22th, i was at 116kg and fat% was so low that obliques, adonisbelt and almost abs were showing.
I had to weight at least 125kg the 19th nov so had to gain 9+kg. Honestly i didnt like it alot. I'd prefer to stay at the fat% i was when i weighed 116, but climb to 122-124kg BW.

So i'd say, find the perfect fat% where you can train and lift best at, then Try to get as close to your upper limit with that fat% It will take a while yes

Dont be misguided by the lifting belt in the picture. Fitnessbro's and assbuilders whll wear a belt for cosmetic things. But a belt is supposed to make you look horrible, else its not doing its work.

This was my shape in oktober, when i moved from a brutal overload schedule to the MSIC prep. And did a beltless 290kg pull of a stiff bar from a deficit

And i'm pushing my stomache out on the bottom one

- - - Updated - - -

Only other upperbody picks from october are dickpics and no one wants to see that

@Fr3sh

:shifty:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No I think Zach wants to get in dick measuring contest with me. Not good idea tbh :p
This sounds like one of those things where both parties are arguing ever more intensely, start fighting and end up making love.

And you know, just so you're prepared, judging from the video above, Zach's thrusting game is strong.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It does say they’ve worked on it with Oxford but if it’s true, it’s a pretty big game changer.
It also seems pretty dangerous. We already live in an age where idiotic Crossfitters manage to get rhabdo on a regular basis, what the hell is going to happen when they use something that makes them able to keep going?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Well, people shoot insuline after a massive glucose load

take HGH

There is a compound used in explosives which makes the body overheat that is used as a cutting agent

Steroids used to be for bulls... where do we end tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, i remember when trenbolone was considered "insane for the aggression and liver"

If you arent doing a gram a week you arent a comitted bodybuilder these days

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

take HGH

There is a compound used in explosives which makes the body overheat that is used as a cutting agent

- - - Updated - - -

Heh, i remember when trenbolone was considered "insane for the aggression and liver"

What do you think of the ketone shit bruh?

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009

take HGH

- - - Updated - - -

Have you heard of Rich Piana? He recently passed away this past August. Liver and heart more than twice the normal size during the autopsy.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What do you think of the ketone shit bruh?
Havent read up upon it in detail, but from what i have seen and heard, its performance enhancing and tough on the body

The question is, how tough ? There are a couple of substances that are theoretically insane, but would kill you aswel

- - - Updated - - -

Have you heard of Rich Piana? He recently passed away this past August. Liver and heart more than twice the normal size during the autopsy.
Who doesnt knows Rich Piana ;)

Considering how much muscle and waste metabolites the guy had, twice a liver and heart size is logical result

Is twice the liver bad ? No, as long as functionning at capacity and able to repair itself

Is twice the heart bad ? No, thats great. as long as the proportions are good. If the aorta walls thicken (which was likely the case), then its a severe cardiological situation.

Olympic bodybuilders take insane amounts past any logical barrier. trow in a metric load of silymarin and NAC will keep the liver healthy and enough liters of water will keep the kidneys performing. But stuff like clenbuterol and others will thicken the aorta walls, which has grave consequences for the heart.

Alot of the guys who overdid it, need a heart transplant in their late 40ties, early 50ties.

Then you have a guy like Frank Zane. Amazing in the late 60ties/early 70ties. He's 75 today and still got a sick physique.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Is twice the heart bad ? No, thats great. as long as the proportions are good. If the aorta walls thicken (which was likely the case), then its a severe cardiological situation.

Lol. I didn't even know the guy was dead. I just saw a documentary in which he was showing off and promoting his lifestyle. He acknowledged taking massive amounts of ped's btw, I'm sure the fucker died of some sort of overdose.

Btw being massive is almost never a good thing. Twice the heart and twice the liver not being a problem? Yeah, it sort of is, Zach. Massive body size has been linked with lower life expectancy for quite a while now. Even when it's all muscle.

Interesting that you mention Zane too, because he's an example of a bodybuilder who has always had a 'normal' weight.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Lol. I didn't even know the guy was dead. I just saw a documentary in which he was showing off and promoting his lifestyle. He acknowledged taking massive amounts of ped's btw, I'm sure the fucker died of some sort of overdose.

Btw being massive is almost never a good thing. Twice the heart and twice the liver not being a problem? Yeah, it sort of is, Zach. Massive body size has been linked with lower life expectancy for quite a while now. Even when it's all muscle.

Interesting that you mention Zane too, because he's an example of a bodybuilder who has always had a 'normal' weight.
Every olympia bodybuilder takes insane amounts of PED's. 2-5 grams of testosterone/week, some androgen, clen, T3, insulin, HGH, amphetamines, etc
Piana died from a coke overdose is what i heard.

Few points tho.

- Bigger heart : As long as the proportions stay exactly the same. Its thickening of walls thats the issue. A regular heart with thickened walls, same problem. Its the main heart issue.
Recent studies show that a heard used to strenghtsports, that wasent subjected to harmfull PED's actually performs better later on.

- Bigger Liver : Livers are STREET. They take absurds amounts of abuse to die. Times 20 with NAC+Silymarin supplementation. Livers can become larger depending on what they clean, but that doesnt mean their condition goes down.

You are correct that larger size correlates to shorter lifespan. Corrolation doesnt equal causation. Most of the larger size comes from a)eating like a fat fucking fuck b) doping the shit out with PED's

Frank Zane has an incredible physique. I adore the 60ties early70ties physiques. Oh he did steroids. All his life. But with proper moderation and liver protection.

About Rich Piana i'm gonna be fucking honest. He went 100% For his passion

Strenght athletes should have a normal BP most of the time, and rise 1-3 points OP the first 8 houres after brutal training. (Ask a docter who knows his stuff, i can recommend three close to your location actually.)
I had an excellent BP at 116-117kg. When i gained 9kg of water and fat (with tons of food and salt) in 4 weeks to make the -140kg class, my bp went bananas and increased by 2-3 points. Knowing that, i still went into the competition, and broke them. Allready lost 4kg by regular eating and mild cardio, BP back to normal (just 1 point elevated). But it was a bit of a risk going into that competition

Why did rich piana did what he did ? Why did i decide to take the risk ?

Allow me to quote mark bell

"Find something that you love to do, and let it fucking kill you".

Not doing that again tho. I'm planning to break records as a master (40-45 y/o) and beyond.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
About Rich Piana i'm gonna be fucking honest. He went 100% For his passion

I feel like he just had mental health issues to be honest. I can't even recognize what exactly his passion was. Was it selling supplements by being a freak? Was it supporting one of the weirdest lifestyles on Earth? Was it about becoming 'big'? I don't know. People say it all the time, dude followed his passion. Well, what was his passion? I don't see it. I think he was probably just a drug addict.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I feel like he just had mental health issues to be honest. I can't even recognize what exactly his passion was. Was it selling supplements by being a freak? Was it supporting one of the weirdest lifestyles on Earth? Was it about becoming 'big'? I don't know. People say it all the time, dude followed his passion. Well, what was his passion? I don't see it. I think he was probably just a drug addict.
What all bodybuilders aspire to be : Look extremely big, lean and shredded.
its difficult to grasp. Especially for us strenghtsporters cause looking big but beeing relatively weak isnt our thing
We want to make more weigth each time, reach certain mile stones, win competitions, be actually strong

Thing is, he died over an overdose of coke or amphetamines. So the addict part, if you mean recreational drugs is true.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I've been watching a few guys on YT recently and the autopsy has been talked about, the coroner decided "inconclusive" but I think we really know what has either caused it or massively contributed. Enlarged heart many times goes hand in hand with high blood pressure, the guy suddenly collapses and dies. with all that gear on him... Juicing up for so long...it's a bad combo.

I think he pretty much had body dysmorphia as well. It's something you see frequently in the bodybuilding industry, both leading up to it (and the "fix") and at high level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)