Gym and fitness (68 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm just pulling yer leg :D

You don't seem like the person that would juice.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of that, a mate of mine who had only been going to the gym for 6 months did a cycle like two months ago and the dude looks like he's been lifting seriously for 3 years.

Cheaters :tdown:
Thats what i love about powerlifting. Cant shortcut your way to a big deadlift

We competing powerlifters train 10 houres a week. Crippeling DOMS in overload days. Adrenal fatgigue afterwars. 4 random tendons are always inflammated, 2 are about to snap, 7 muscles hurt and your joints tend to hate you

Calculating down on a stiff bar

2013 : 225kg
2014 : 245kg
2015 : 285kg
2016 : 300kg
2017 : 325kg and i really fucking hope to make 331 end november

Aromatising steroids can improve squat and bench by a large amount quickly, and snap bicep tendons while you're at it.

But posterior chain doesnt take shit

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thats what i love about powerlifting. Cant shortcut your way to a big deadlift

We competing powerlifters train 10 houres a week. Crippeling DOMS in overload days. Adrenal fatgigue afterwars. 4 random tendons are always inflammated, 2 are about to snap, 7 muscles hurt and your joints tend to hate you

Calculating down on a stiff bar

2013 : 225kg
2014 : 245kg
2015 : 285kg
2016 : 300kg
2017 : 325kg and i really fucking hope to make 331 end november

Aromatising steroids can improve squat and bench by a large amount quickly, and snap bicep tendons while you're at it.

But posterior chain doesnt take shit

Why wouldn't the muscles of the posterior chain respond to steroids? They're just muscle, so they respond like other muscles to steroid abuse...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why wouldn't the muscles of the posterior chain respond to steroids? They're just muscle, so they respond like other muscles to steroid abuse...
In general, anabolic steroids do 3 things

- Increase a testosterone-like hormone in the blood, allowing for increased IG-F response and longer nitrogen retention : This increases muscle mass
- Increase the RBC count. This increases recovery times
- If aromatising steroids, improve the amount of water stored in the muscle. This increases muscle strenght immediately, as long as the component is active.

What doesnt steroids do :

- Increase noradrenaline levels
- Increase nuclei concentration
- Increase tendon strenght and recovery
- Increase CNS endurance and recovery

A steroid will increase muscle size. NOT NUCLEI COUNT. Which is why we mock bodybuilders with weak deadlifts.

What is strenght in a lift ?

The CNS bombards the nuclei with signals, making a long chain contract in one movement. Tendons in the correct area's transfer the contraction to other muscles and a lift is made.

Steroids help to get to a size. Muscle doesnt mean strenght. Look at lower weightclasses where the tendon strenght shows clearly.

They also help if they aromatise. This retains fluid in the cells. For a push, this increases strenght. Such as squat and bench.

For pulls, it does nothing. The posteriors chains main strenghtcore, the spinal erectors and thoraculumbar fascia, are very tendonrich, and barely retain any water at all.

For this reason, unless you gain weight, your strenght in the deadlift isnt boosted by steroids.

The only thing steroids do for deadlift, is that RBC count. That will allow you to train 10% harder, and still recover and make long term gains.

Various study's are made between records in weightclasses between PED athletes and drugfree athletes. There is almost no improvement with conventional deadlift.

Note: If you check my statements, its CRITICAL that you check the barbell that is used

For me for example :

Eleiko/Stiff barbell : 330kg
Olympic barbell : 345 kg
Deadlift barbell : 355 kg

You need to make sure you compare lifters on the same barbell.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

- Increase a testosterone-like hormone in the blood, allowing for increased IG-F response and longer nitrogen retention : This increases muscle mass
- If aromatising steroids, improve the amount of water stored in the muscle. This increases muscle strenght immediately, as long as the component is active.

A steroid will increase muscle size. NOT NUCLEI COUNT. Which is why we mock bodybuilders with weak deadlifts.

The CNS bombards the nuclei with signals, making a long chain contract in one movement. Tendons in the correct area's transfer the contraction to other muscles and a lift is made.

Steroids help to get to a size. Muscle doesnt mean strenght. Look at lower weightclasses where the tendon strenght shows clearly.

They also help if they aromatise. This retains fluid in the cells. For a push, this increases strenght. Such as squat and bench.

For pulls, it does nothing. The posteriors chains main strenghtcore, the spinal erectors and thoraculumbar fascia, are very tendonrich, and barely retain any water at all.

For this reason, unless you gain weight, your strenght in the deadlift isnt boosted by steroids.

The only thing steroids do for deadlift, is that RBC count. That will allow you to train 10% harder, and still recover and make long term gains.

Various study's are made between records in weightclasses between PED athletes and drugfree athletes. There is almost no improvement with conventional deadlift.

Note: If you check my statements, its CRITICAL that you check the barbell that is used

For me for example :

Reddit seems to disagree:

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroids/comments/26s8wk/how_much_stronger_did_your_cycle_make_you/

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm just pulling yer leg :D

You don't seem like the type of person that would juice.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of that, a mate of mine who had only been going to the gym for 6 months did a cycle like two months ago and the dude looks like he's been lifting seriously for 3 years.

Cheaters :tdown:
If I could afford the care and had someone to oversee my steroid intake, hormones, and vitals, I’d take them too. You still have to workout hard af, muscles don’t just grow on their own.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
If I could afford the care and had someone to oversee my steroid intake, hormones, and vitals, I’d take them too. You still have to workout hard af, muscles don’t just grow on their own.
The risk of your testosterone production never recovering to pre cycle levels is always there, though.

That's why I'd never touch the stuff unless I'm 40 and my hormones are already a mess.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you have male pattern baldness you can kiss your hair goodbye.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

For me for example :

Pretty interesting read. I don't know nearly enough to agree or disagree though.
Why? I mean there might be cases when they actually boost a person's health, but for the vast majority they do not. And in the end for most of us lifting is about health.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Pretty interesting read. I don't know nearly enough to agree or disagree though.Why? I mean there might be cases when they actually boost a person's health, but for the vast majority they do not. And in the end for most of us lifting is about health.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
Well you end up looking like a Greek god and you also get way stronger.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How do I get a body like that?
The body isnt having human proportions

trapezuis is massive, triceps and biceps are massive + nice short connections. Forearms are small, abs are huge and chest is flat.

Cant get traps that massive with little forearms.

Cant get biceps/triceps like that with such average anterior deltoids (shoulder)

And this looks like insane ab scheduling and lol never bench

- - - Updated - - -

4-6 years of dedicated training and diet will get you close tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)