Gym and fitness (105 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Could you point me to where he called you a depressive man? I met you, certainly wasn't depressive. A bit on the thirsty side though ;)
In around 10000 posts in the LIVE thread and a few here and there. Regardless of what he called me or thinks of me, I don't care because I don't like him, never did, never will. I avoid as little conversation with him as possible, were it not for his constant addressing, I would not have bothered in the first place.

Thirsty for what? ;)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yeah, before i got the shoulder injury i could do 3x135, and was at 2x 137.5

when i got the injury, for a while i could only train once per week, and do ~10*110kg set as final, later 6/7*120

last two weeks, pain is gone, and i'm back to allmost 3*135, i hope i make it on fryday, because then is the end of my winter power schedule.

gonna be form improvement from then on, and cardio >.>

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Seems like a modern day ripoff.

What are your exact goals, and where are you currently at.

An excercise program that is locked and costs money, is allways ripoff, training programs that work, are plenty

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The most important thing is that you go step into any kind of gym or sport, and prepare the do the neccecary.

Probably eveyr guy on this forum that is a bit into fitness or lifting can make you a workout schedule thats casual and will give you certain benefits.

i mean, just going to a gym, spend 30 mins on various weights, 3sets12reps, and 30min+cardio at the correct heart rate, for 2/3 months, the results will be significant, as long as you dont start eating more "bad" food then you eat now.

The "attack" schedules arent for starters, you need to have build a good condition and resistance to cope with them.

Usually they go like "do 100 sit ups, then do 100 more on a decline bench. Yeah, good luck beeing able to use your abs the next 10 days.

An abs freak like Dule will now laugh the living shit out of me going like "bro, i do 500 sit upts with 50 kg's on my chest on top of a furnace"

Yeah, they can do those schedule's, people who start, not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)