Gym and fitness (75 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The most important thing is that you go step into any kind of gym or sport, and prepare the do the neccecary.

Probably eveyr guy on this forum that is a bit into fitness or lifting can make you a workout schedule thats casual and will give you certain benefits.

i mean, just going to a gym, spend 30 mins on various weights, 3sets12reps, and 30min+cardio at the correct heart rate, for 2/3 months, the results will be significant, as long as you dont start eating more "bad" food then you eat now.

The "attack" schedules arent for starters, you need to have build a good condition and resistance to cope with them.

Usually they go like "do 100 sit ups, then do 100 more on a decline bench. Yeah, good luck beeing able to use your abs the next 10 days.

An abs freak like Dule will now laugh the living shit out of me going like "bro, i do 500 sit upts with 50 kg's on my chest on top of a furnace"

Yeah, they can do those schedule's, people who start, not.
:D I'm not that bad! Btw, I didn't do a sit up (or any other ab exercise) for over a year. I just stopped doing it. Pointless to bother if you're not <9% bodyfat.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Btw ever since I started going deep on squats I feel like I'm getting great results. But I do feel like of pain in this area, any idea what that is? I have the strength but it's very annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck on & off. Too much stress in my life & it's not good to work out in a bad frame of mind.
Eh, that sucks. Agreed about stress, it sure sucks to workout like that.

Attachments

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The most important thing is that you go step into any kind of gym or sport, and prepare the do the neccecary.

Probably eveyr guy on this forum that is a bit into fitness or lifting can make you a workout schedule thats casual and will give you certain benefits.

i mean, just going to a gym, spend 30 mins on various weights, 3sets12reps, and 30min+cardio at the correct heart rate, for 2/3 months, the results will be significant, as long as you dont start eating more "bad" food then you eat now.

The "attack" schedules arent for starters, you need to have build a good condition and resistance to cope with them.

Usually they go like "do 100 sit ups, then do 100 more on a decline bench. Yeah, good luck beeing able to use your abs the next 10 days.

An abs freak like Dule will now laugh the living shit out of me going like "bro, i do 500 sit upts with 50 kg's on my chest on top of a furnace"

Yeah, they can do those schedule's, people who start, not.
Cheers for the detailed reply :tup:

It works 100% but if you're a lazy fuck don't bother. You'll never make it through the fitness test.:D
If your old ass can do it, anyone can :p
It's a euphemism for my Swimmer Body in spe aka. Project Single Maddy getting laid like 2008 :stuckup:

:D
It really is you, Anders Homvik.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Beeing skinny with abs is like beeing fat with hanging obese boobs. Doesnt count.

However, a big strong guy with clear detailed abs that stick out, thats a piece of art. Respect to those, hardest area to work on.

adonis is euphemism for weakling? :p
I fucking love when the beachboys at the gym come at me and want to alternate deadlifts. Making sure the girls at the gym are looking. Hence, the big not quite detailed guy that isnt halfnaked, sure he isnt gonna do much.

Their sets, are my warmups, and then we add 50/80 and 100 kg for my 3 work sets (5/3/1)
God i love how the smile on the face fades away

And my deadlift isnt even very strong since ive started them 9 months ago

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Beeing skinny with abs is like beeing fat with hanging obese boobs. Doesnt count.

However, a big strong guy with clear detailed abs that stick out, thats a piece of art. Respect to those, hardest area to work on.
I think you were you for a skinny guy with abs is like a fat girl with big boobs, it doesn't count.:D

Yeah guys that focus on their core while still maintaining perfect balance throughout the body are really inspirational. Too bad Dusan quit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
One thing that is easely overlooked, are the massive abs of olympic lifters, powerlifters and strongman.
To do those massive lifts, you need extremely strong abs and lower back muscles to keep the form straight.

Lets look at something motivational :

The person above is Konstantinovs, he is a raw powerlifter, wich means that he doesnt use any equipment for stabilisation, and thus has to balance everything himself.

without belt, kneewraps, lifting suit or any fancy stuff, he squats 335kg, bench 240kg and deadlifts the world record raw of 426kg

As you can clearly see, this man has insane abs, that stick out despite him weighing in 130 kg.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

I fucking love when the beachboys at the gym come at me and want to alternate deadlifts. Making sure the girls at the gym are looking. Hence, the big not quite detailed guy that isnt halfnaked, sure he isnt gonna do much.

Their sets, are my warmups, and then we add 50/80 and 100 kg for my 3 work sets (5/3/1)
God i love how the smile on the face fades away

And my deadlift isnt even very strong since ive started them 9 months ago
I'm sorry Zach, but I genuinely adore you.

You have this je ne se quois. But I gotta be honest. A Swimmer's body is the best looking male body, I know I'm a Connoisseur :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)