Gym and fitness (129 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
It's even more painful when you have to stand on your legs all day in work the day after
yea, that's one thing i hate about weight training, especially in terms of legs, thankfully glutamine helps sort that out to an extent, but it still is anoying, all my jeans have become really tight for me now as well, thats really pissed me off too!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
There is a bit of a good feeling after you work out. That and it's scientifically proven that exercise helps you live longer, less susceptible to things like depression, and it keeps your immune system up.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Eℓvin;1873749 said:
Dunno, why the hell would you do that stuff to yourself? :D

I just don't get the point, that's all.
...........erm, you get stronger, fitter, look better, feel more confident, feel more alert, women digg you more, so many benifits

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Most of us do more than weights. I ride a bicycle and run trails or play footie if possible. Weights are actually a small part of what I do. I think most of the guys are similar.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Eℓvin;1873806 said:
No mate, the most efficient way is to stop eating like a pig.
weights make you stronger and get you more muscle..............

i actually find i enjoy lifting weights, getting stronger and getting a 'pump' is very satisfying

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
i actually find i enjoy lifting weights, getting stronger and getting a 'pump' is very satisfying
Lucky you! Everyone says that I look tortured when I used to work out at the gym and really I feel like I am. The longest I have ever joined a gym for was 1 month. I wish I had your discipline. I am trying to eat a little healthier however.

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
2 months for me. I guess I would never get buff, I hate the gym.
I hate exercise on the whole except for swimming. I used to swim and I did that for a couple of months but then the chlorine started to wreck my hair. :p You play football though right? That should keep you toned enough.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I don't play as much as I used to, now it's like once a week but recently I haven't done much. But I went to gym because I wanted to put on some size but I got bored of it. I'm gonna start this mixed martial arts, kick-boxing kinda thingy next week, so that should be fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 126)