for time (no stopping, no rest):

1 mile run
50 pullups (chinups)
100 pushups
150 squats
1 mile run

24:19

the squats were done without weight
I'd be straight until I got to the pull ups. Pull ups are the bane of my existence, like snakes for Indiana Jones. "Pull ups! Why did it have to be pull ups?":D

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
I'd be straight until I got to the pull ups. Pull ups are the bane of my existence, like snakes for Indiana Jones. "Pull ups! Why did it have to be pull ups?":D
same with me, i could do all that vin mentioned no problem, the pullups are the killer for me, so i would ultimately fail doing that, max i can do is about 30

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
same with me, i could do all that vin mentioned no problem, the pullups are the killer for me, so i would ultimately fail doing that, max i can do is about 30
I can probably do 10, but I don't put much work into it. And struggling on a pull up bar like a fish on a line is no way to impress the ladies.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
The same with no rest?:shocked:
yea man, but not with 540 pullups, make it 20-30 and we have a deal! i've done some pretty crazy things in my time, i've got a very good level of fitness, i can last 8-12 rounds in a boxing ring, play football at a high level, but doing damn 50 pullups is beyond me, let alone with all the other things!!!!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
yea man, but not with 540 pullups, make it 20-30 and we have a deal! i've done some pretty crazy things in my time, i've got a very good level of fitness, i can last 8-12 rounds in a boxing ring, play football at a high level, but doing damn 50 pullups is beyond me, let alone with all the other things!!!!
If you focus on cardio alot im pretty sure you can do all of that.For me i just find it amusing that guys at gym only focus on weights & forget about fitness & endurance training.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
If you focus on cardio alot im pretty sure you can do all of that.For me i just find it amusing that guys at gym only focus on weights & forget about fitness & endurance training.
yea but it all depends on what they want, people have different goals, if you just want to have big muscles then you can focus on weights, if you want performance, you train differently for performance, and if you want it all you do everything!

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I can make it to 80 before my arms are on fire. Anything after that is just a reflection on how large my balls are on a given day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)