Gym and fitness (20 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'd be straight until I got to the pull ups. Pull ups are the bane of my existence, like snakes for Indiana Jones. "Pull ups! Why did it have to be pull ups?":D
yeah i know that feeling, i bought a bar for the house but it just gives me the evil eye everyday and i bottle it

I can't even do 15 pullups and not freakin' 50!
:faq1: whoo-hoo another weakling

if you partitioned 5 pullups, 10 pushups and 15 squats for 10 sets (no rest), it can be done easier
well now you say it like that, i can life 200kg kneel before me

i do a irregular workout that i am looking to get back to that is...

3 minutes punchbag work
10-15 pull-ups (whatever i can manage)
20-30 incline sit-ups with oblique twists
20 press-ups
15 reverse incline crunches

non-stop for 4-5 sets,or until i throw up:sick: damn i need to get back in shape

I love you too, Bozi :xmas:
i got your back big-guy

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
i'll have to try that

my legs are absolutely fooked, i hate recovery days after a leg session :disagree:
lol but thats the beauty of it :D

Well its been a while since i looked at this thread. How is everyone going?

Does anyone have any fresh workouts they can post? I've hit a kind of plateau, it really sucks. You feel like you're wasting your time working so hard. Anyway if anyone has some unique exercises let me know :).

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
OK, I finally recovered from the flu and now I'm seriously thinking about getting into shape that I was 1-2yrs before. The only thing that is changed is that I'm not going to gym to work out, now I have bench press in my room with around 115kg of weight and dumbells. I always wanted to have my own benchpress so I can practice whenever I want, but now I'm missing a gym a littlebit, at least cuz in gym you always pushing yourself to maximum. But I can't change nothing now (I paid to much for Benchpress and weights to just leave them home picking dust).

I want to build some serious mass and I'm thinkig of some kind of hardcore training with less reps and much weight. Anyone have some advice or something, I would like to hear Vinnies advice especially about nutrition and suplements. Here we have big choice, I don't know from BSN, Optimum, Twinlab, Prolab etc. Still I'm not sure what take, what combination which will help me best to grow muscle (I know about suplements a lot and about many combinations but still I'm unsure what is the best, especially when I consider that I have many other things to do and that I can't be focused on training only). Oh yes, and I have Diabetes type1 too.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I never understood people who worked their asses of in gyms just too look tougher or I dunno get stronger?

I mean if someone is bothering, or bullying you, invading your space just grab the closest thing you can get your hands on and smack it into his nose. Use tools :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Eℓvin;1873631 said:
I never understood people who worked their asses of in gyms just too look tougher or I dunno get stronger?

I mean if someone is bothering, or bullying you, invading your space just grab the closest thing you can get your hands on and smack it into his nose. Use tools :D
you think people go to the gym just to beat up bullys? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)