Gym and fitness (55 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
yes it will help you get through plateaus, i think it's good to at least try it. How much is jack3d by you?
Yeah, but I'm also planning to bulk so I think it's a good combination.

250gr is like 42-45 euros at the moment.

---------- Post added 15.03.2012 at 22:26 ----------

He's right. Drink a shit ton of water. A lot if creatine's effectiveness comes through hydration.
It does get you hydrated, but water doesn't give you strength as much.

Creatine is more useful than protein IMO. You can get protein from food, but this shit is hard to get. One serving is like 5kg of fish.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Creatine is more useful than protein IMO. You can get protein from food, but this shit is hard to get. One serving is like 5kg of fish.

ya thats expensive, here i thin it's 20 bucks.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
ya thats expensive, here i thin it's 20 bucks.
And that's rather cheap. But this shit is killing our wages, we're still on 300-400 euros and to give 45 on that is too much IMO. We spend like 500e on food anyway, these prices here are crazy. One fucking egg will be 2 euros soon, screw that!

Anyway, as for water... I get the idea of hydration. But ANYTHING over 1-2l per day will make me sleepy, lazy and boring. I have no idea how you drink so much man.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And that's rather cheap. But this shit is killing our wages, we're still on 300-400 euros and to give 45 on that is too much IMO. We spend like 500e on food anyway, these prices here are crazy. One fucking egg will be 2 euros soon, screw that!

Anyway, as for water... I get the idea of hydration. But ANYTHING over 1-2l per day will make me sleepy, lazy and boring. I have no idea how you drink so much man.

lol water actually makes you more energetic, how about this buy a 1L bottle that you can with water and as you study/work/watch tv keep sipping, You can go through 2-3 a day that way. Add to that teh water you drink with meals you should be good.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
lol water actually makes you more energetic, how about this buy a 1L bottle that you can with water and as you study/work/watch tv keep sipping, You can go through 2-3 a day that way. Add to that teh water you drink with meals you should be good.
I could drink a lot I think, I tried it a couple of times but man, whenever I drank more than I usually do I'm totally tired and lazy so I have no idea what's up with that lol.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Putting synthetics in your body isn't wise

just go paleo and your life will change and you will achieve the level of fitness and strength you wish to attain

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I could drink a lot I think, I tried it a couple of times but man, whenever I drank more than I usually do I'm totally tired and lazy so I have no idea what's up with that lol.
it's in your head :D

just go paleo and your life will change and you will achieve the level of fitness and strength you wish to attain
only if we can go full paleo and club any girl we like and take her home

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Paleo won't get me big, though.

it's in your head :D
Oooh one more thing... the most important thing actually. Having so much water inside of me just kills my appetite, I NEVER feel hungry. :sad:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
i feel like if anything it speeds up your metabolism and makes you hungrier. Obviously you're goona drink 2 Ls of water right before you eat. Eating is all about habits, you program yourself to eat certain portions at certain times and your body will just get used to it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Yeah man. I know what Creatine is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)