Gym and fitness (15 Viewers)

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I thought he read salamtak and translated it to salman. But Jack makes more sense.. I kinda knew he was referring to a memeber it just didnt occur to me that he's the thread starter..
cheers boys.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Just finished an intense Bi/Tri workout.

--

What do you guys think of insulin spike post-workout while cutting fats? Is it necessary or halt the fat burning process?

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Salamtak Wah, but you should rest, or work your upper body at a slower rate. ACL/MCL is no fun. The real work starts right after the surgury, it is not going to be an uphill climb and you need to focus on your physiotherapy, good luck to you buddy, and hopefully you will be alright
Get well Wahdy. I know how you feeling.

Forrest, you are not an intelligent spammer at all. GTFO.
Thanks guys :heart:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Just got back into a good routine in the gym then played a football match last night and picked up a groin strain :cry: would it still be ok for me to bench press and do upper body excerises or should i rest completly? Warming up will be a problem i think.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am in an overkill period of training, if I survive this and the coming week, I know I am on the right track to my top form.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Just got back into a good routine in the gym then played a football match last night and picked up a groin strain :cry: would it still be ok for me to bench press and do upper body excerises or should i rest completly? Warming up will be a problem i think.
It's not worth it. Get it checked out & let your body recover.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I always have but work used to throw me off. But i'm definitely the type, i get to diss the meatheads without repercussions, they don't tell me to sod off & do spinning when i wanna use the machines.:D
spinning even, hah :D

You know how there's some people who seem to have a grasp on life yet you don't really know what they do? You're one of those :D It's like that line "I put my pants on one leg at a time", ruins the magic :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
spinning even, hah :D

You know how there's some people who seem to have a grasp on life yet you don't really know what they do? You're one of those :D It's like that line "I put my pants on one leg at a time", ruins the magic :D
No man, the butch & muscle bound guys tease smaller guys & reckon spinning is for women & homosexuals.:D I try my best but you've kinda described Deneb.:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No man, the butch & muscle bound guys tease smaller guys & reckon spinning is for women & homosexuals.:D I try my best but you've kinda described Deneb.:D
Deneb? Please. I bet he lives in the gym, there's no mystery there. :D

In fact I bet he's there so much they asked him to buy a stake in the company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)