Gym and fitness (18 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seems reasonable. But how much do you drink per day? Seriously :D
I drink 2 to 3 liters per day.

Gainers I like with milk more than water but I am not having as much, I usually take it after running when I know I will eat much later only because they give me a full feeling.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
As a footballer should I lift for strenght or reps? and how can I reduce the size of my upper thighes/ass area , I run 2 miles daily, and squat every other day. I gain no muscle

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
How so? I'm working out with a professional rugby player & he does it.
maybe not during a workout. It might work cus your body tries to heat up that water, but I think it is bad for your health on the long run. Plus that there are better ways to burn calories.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
As a footballer should I lift for strenght or reps? and how can I reduce the size of my upper thighes/ass area , I run 2 miles daily, and squat every other day. I gain no muscle
As a footballer I am sure that you can't reduce thigh size cuz these are your assests as a player and will always get pumped as long as you are running \ playing football.

As for lifting, it depends on what your build is like now and what you goal is. Maybe lift for strength if size isn't what you are looking for.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
How so? I'm working out with a professional rugby player & he does it.
i also know a couple of professional rugby players who take it up the ass ;) my point they re no scientific reference, that shit is whack yo

so you want to reduce the size of your legs AND gain muscle?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
maybe not during a workout. It might work cus your body tries to heat up that water, but I think it is bad for your health on the long run. Plus that there are better ways to burn calories.
How is it bad for your health, are you one of those people that think it causes cancer? Iced water is absorbed faster by the body than water at room temperature & it does work because if the body needs to heats up the water to use it, it takes up more energy which translates to more calories burnt.

i also know a couple of professional rugby players who take it up the ass ;) my point they re no scientific reference, that shit is whack yo

so you want to reduce the size of your legs AND gain muscle?
Their sexual preference is irrelevant here.:D Bare in mind, he has a sports nutritionist, dietitian & fitness coach, so i'm more inclined to take his advice. Besides, everybody's body works differently, i've seen major results without using fat burners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)