Gym and fitness (24 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I'm good now, I've been training like a maniac, and I see results. I'm back to 87kg's, but also I'm more leaner now, so I'm really satisfied. I used weight gainer (one box, 38 servings, 400Kcal with around 40g of protein per serving) and it helped me, now I'm using Caseine and whey protein, along with Creatine. I'm also thinking about adding Beta-alanine, but I'm not sure yet.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I will start back today. Will go light and if my body responded well will increase the weight. I was thinking of doing a quick round of upper body training today and thursday then back to my split routing next week onwards. Instead of a gainer I will try to beef my shake by adding more lowfat milk, PB, Bananas, Strawberries, Honey, and 1 TB of Ice cream and of course a scoop of whey.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I will start back today. Will go light and if my body responded well will increase the weight. I was thinking of doing a quick round of upper body training today and thursday then back to my split routing next week onwards. Instead of a gainer I will try to beef my shake by adding more lowfat milk, PB, Bananas, Strawberries, Honey, and 1 TB of Ice cream and of course a scoop of whey.
I really like your shake, but I decided for gainer because it was easier to make. Here it's hard to find all that groceries or I'm just too lazy :p

I hope everything will be ok at training, good luck!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Jck, on the 22th of may i got my next run, again it's 10 km but this time i actually get a medal once ive finished the race, my target is for 55 minutes for the 10km. Since ive stopped running for some time. I'm currently on 1 hour and 12 minutes.... :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I went to the gy for the first time in 10 days and hated it. Hopefully tomorrow or Friday would be better as I am eating more gradually to gain my energy back.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jck, on the 22th of may i got my next run, again it's 10 km but this time i actually get a medal once ive finished the race, my target is for 55 minutes for the 10km. Since ive stopped running for some time. I'm currently on 1 hour and 12 minutes.... :D
I am having little training as well. Last year at New Year's eve I ran a 10km race in 52 minutes, this year I ran it in 56.

Last Sunday I ran a 10.5km race in 53.17 last year I ran it in 50.16

The only good thing is that I am in better form than I was three months ago and hopefully it will continue, I really need to work hard to do well in the coming three races.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I had a great work out today. I am running 2 miles after each work out. Not enough, but I am going to increase it soon.
Also I did 195 lbs bench press, which is 5 lbs from the goal I set. I was only able able to do 3 sets 2 reps.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
protein all day long in my meals. I finally opted to get a protein shake to help me recover faster, which hasn't been the case lately. I bought a low carbs one, I just had 2 scoobs with 1/2 L of milk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)