Gym and fitness (58 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Who the fuck were they? was that Fred in the last one? and the Lesbian in the first? he-she or what ever that was.
that first pic is of Jannas boyfriend,we teased her a bit and she said i was cruel....so i though "well,what else can i do ?" just before i found your pic i found Freds and thought he looked like a lesbian too,it's kinda how my mind works

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
that first pic is of Jannas boyfriend,we teased her a bit and she said i was cruel....so i though "well,what else can i do ?" just before i found your pic i found Freds and thought he looked like a lesbian too,it's kinda how my mind works
Oh Fuck Jannas Boyfriend. (sorry Janna!) as long as you're happy girl thats the main thing.

What!? so Fred knows you called him a carpet muncher?:lol:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
so i need an advice from the guys here. What should i do to not quit gym? I have motivation at the beginning 2,3 weeks then i don't respect my program...i skip gym sessions for sleeping or doing sth else. How could i remain motivated?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
It's tough for you Alin, especially with the messed up times you have plus night shift really fucks with your progress especially your sleep patterns. I guess you should look at getting a gym partner, somebody who's really serious & motivated, preferably somebody bigger that can pass on their knowledge to you & they could be a great inspiration for you.

Also sometime people tend to stick with the same workout plan that becomes boring & that eventually leads to you quitting or postponing sessions. If you aren't mixing it up regularly you wont see results mentally or physically imo.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I have a question for you, B.
If you are planning to lose weight but also to shape your body up, would you work out first then do cardio (running) or the opposite?!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
You need to relax your muscles before you stretch, so run on the treadmill for about 2 to 5min & then stretch for about 10 to 15min.Then you do weight training but make sure you get somebody that knows what they're doing to help you. You can't just start off with 5kg dumbells because you'll seriously hurt yourself, so you need to start off with light weights & change it every three weeks or so, but obvious your weight & height plays a lot into that.

I'd suggest you do weight training on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, cardio in between those days. Focus on losing that extra weight & strengthening your core.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
You need to relax your muscles before you stretch, so run on the treadmill for about 2 to 5min & then stretch for about 10 to 15min.Then you do weight training but make sure you get somebody that knows what they're doing to help you. You can't just start off with 5kg dumbells because you'll seriously hurt yourself, so you need to start off with light weights & change it every three weeks or so, but obvious your weight & height plays a lot into that.

I'd suggest you do weight training on Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, cardio in between those days. Focus on losing that extra weight & strengthening your core.
I used to go to the gym for three years, so I know what I'm doing (about weight training :D)...
But I used to run for an hour then start working out (in the same day) (naturally after stretching)...
But the gym instructor here kept saying that I should work out first then jump on the tread mill ... so I was wondering which is the correct way...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 55)