Grand Theft Auto V (5 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Tbh I've never had that kind of issues with him. If you don't resort to trolling and respond him in a civilized manner, he can be quite reasonable and although we don't agree on some things I don't remember him ever behaving obnoxiously arrogant and cocky. Yeah, he has certain way of putting things into perspective, but if you go around and pester the guy you are gonna get rough treatment.
Rough treatement, don't worry I can manage not to end up in tears :D

The guy is a psycho. You don't need to even troll him, just disagree with him and give it few minutes until he blows.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

The guy is a psycho. You don't need to even troll him, just disagree with him and give it few minutes until he blows.
You see, even that cheeky comment by DP84... :yuck:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

But what is your intake on this guy for instance? Sometimes he can be funny, but way less than he tends to believe.ˇˇ

And I will remain following him around until he doesn't give me more reasons to do so.
You see, even that cheeky comment by DP84... :yuck:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Basically some people regressing to their retarded schoolyard days of childish attempts of bullying and bitch fighting (prolly same ones who were bullied acting out online as adults).

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Creatine, mentally undergifted, amino acids, phaggotry... Damn, this thread :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Basically some people regressing to their retarded schoolyard days of childish attempts of bullying and bitch fighting (prolly same ones who were bullied acting out online as adults).
Just the usual then.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
It actually has nothing to do with bullying with Zach. Badass maybe.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tbh I've never had that kind of issues with him. If you don't resort to trolling and respond him in a civilized manner, he can be quite reasonable and although we don't agree on some things I don't remember him ever behaving obnoxiously arrogant and cocky. Yeah, he has certain way of putting things into perspective, but if you go around and pester the guy you are gonna get rough treatment.
Thats pretty much it. And we had plenty of discussions about Pogba and Marchisio. But you never felt the need to follow me around and pester me on my every posts, so we never really had problems. Just disagreements, but thats the basis of conversation or debate.

But if someone feels like mocking, i return the favor, my way.
Some like Raz find it neccecary to describe it as mentally challenged etc. Its just an angry response. deal with it, i dont do in euphemisms.
Then again, when i was banned, Raz was advocating to have my ban at least extended or made permanent, so i'm sure he's very objective here, and doesnt have an agenda to further pester me ;)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But if someone feels like mocking, i return the favor, my way.
Some like Raz find it neccecary to describe it as mentally challenged etc. Its just an angry response. deal with it, i dont do in euphemisms.
Then again, when i was banned, Raz was advocating to have my ban at least extended or made permanent, so i'm sure he's very objective here, and doesnt have an agenda to further pester me ;)
Like I said, I have no problem against you, unlike for eg rus, who is just simply retarded and is allowed to spread and infect every thread he participates in.

But this is a forum and it's idea is for people to talk change ideas and communicate. And you make every argument that is against you like a crusade, you jump from a level headed response to a psycho one in the blink of an eye. And this draws every possible troll from every possible hole there is and escalates everything to a situation best described as "shit hits a fan". That's the only reason I was advocating to have your ban extended. If you can't get your point across without tantrums and calling everybody else a lowlife mental midgets then what's the point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)