Grand Theft Auto V (5 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 10, 2006
My son and I will be grinding GTA Online all weekend on our 360's. He's in our Juve crew so @CrimsonianKing is you have some time look for me on there we can get RP and cash bonuses if the three of us play together.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4528914 said:
Why did you ever sell it?
I traded it in because another game came out that my son wanted. I couldn't afford to keep two copies of GTA V, I wasn't playing it any more. My son kept his copy and started playing GTA Online recently with his friends. So he kind of sucked me back into it. Now I have to go back and buy my copy so I can play with him. As it is now, I can only play when he is sleeping. And that's just not going to work.

So, I didn't actually get rid of it, I just got rid of my copy and had stopped playing. We buy two of most of the big multiplayer games.

Fuck.. new Borderlands game comes out Tuesday. :facepalm:

Jul 10, 2006
I finally got an Xbox One a couple weeks ago after first getting one for my son. Just got GTA V for the One today. Blown away by how much tighter the game is. The first person driving is great. I really love what they did.

The PC version should be amazing, especially once the modders get into it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the game size according to steam is 65 GB for PC. u wot m8? that's going to piss off a lot of people with bandwith limits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)