Grand Theft Auto V (6 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Playing through the story again since my save didnt transfer over from 360 to XB1. Reminded why this combined with GTA Online makes this easily one of the greatest video games of all time.
It just got just about everything. And they keep adding excellent stuff.

i'd like to have a hanger at the airport for trevor tho. Able to fly from the desert to southwest LS and save the plane there.

Would like to turn sandy shores airfield into a closed off thing with private militia , but thats details

- - - Updated - - -

have you played online yet? :D
Didnt managed to leave the storymode man.

I keep getting stunned by the detail this game has.

Every other wannabe sandbox game can pack up and get the fuck out. THIS puts everything to shame, every single thing.....simply by the detail alone

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Didnt managed to leave the storymode man.

I keep getting stunned by the detail this game has.

Every other wannabe sandbox game can pack up and get the fuck out. THIS puts everything to shame, every single thing.....simply by the detail alone
what's your R* social club account name/link whatever? play online :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
what's your R* social club account name/link whatever? play online :p
Zacheryah, evidently :D

Gotto work on presentation for masterthesis. We do a practice presentation of fryday and the real deal on monday. Gotto do a side chick on monday afternoon, and reschedules exam on fryday.

Now GTA5 kept me a bit off my work. SO i'm going to fuck about offline till i got some actual time and then go online :D

But i'm wondering, does "beeing in a crew" gives you commitments like you have when you have a raiding or arena team in mmorpg's ?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Ok I added you.

Being in a crew doesn't really mean much, it's just so it's easier to group together with players and do stuff together.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I just started playing this online on the PS3. Completed the storymode last year I think then got busy and forgot about it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I got some issue here, maybe i'm doing something wrong

With trevor, i got a stolen buzzard and lazer in the sandy shores helipad and hangar.

Now i'm finished with assassinations missions, and bought a couple of helicopters and airplanes.

However, nothing appears in game. If i walk near the helipad, it asks me if i want to change stored vehicle to a frogger, and when i come in the hangar, a popup tells me i can store any stolen aircraft or stuff i buy online in there.

How or where can i get my luxor ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)