Grand Theft Auto V (6 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Apparently it matters to you because you always mention it, you Guatemala bear.

You also seem to have an obsession with cocks. Do you want my cock? Is that what this is about? You can have my cock if you beg. Come on, beg me baby.
I prefer to handle objects wich dont require a microscope to notice.

But why talk to me, Zoso is in dire need of a good fill.

Having said that, i'm going to take a nap. Just got back from defending my assignment after 3 houres of sleep, and i need to be fresh to study some more Fourier and trow in a training session tonight.

See you lovebirds later

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Having said that, i'm going to take a nap. Just got back from defending my assignment after 3 houres of sleep, and i need to be fresh to study some more Fourier and trow in a training session tonight.

See you lovebirds later
But everything is small compared to your huge hands. That Diet Coke surely helped you there buddy.

ZoSo doesn't satisfy me needs. I need to have big creatures like you. I can wear a red wig if you want.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

See you lovebirds later
All those steroids are making you a homo too, can't get the cock out of your mind.

We can stop all this once you admit you have rage issues because of steroids, creatine and diet coke.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But everything is small compared to your huge hands. That Diet Coke surely helped you there buddy.
ZoSo doesn't satisfy me needs. I need to have big creatures like you. I can wear a red wig if you want.
How do you know i have quite big hands ? :snoop:

All those steroids are making you a homo too, can't get the cock out of your mind.
We can stop all this once you admit you have rage issues because of steroids, creatine and diet coke.
See, the funny thing with you trying to insult or annoy me, is that each time you do, your sentences are full of essentially wrong statements
Im not even starting about the ludicrous idea that amino acids induce "rage", and i dont have time to explain why "roid rage" is a fictional thing
"all those steroids are making you homo"
Well actually, because of the angrogenic proportions increased testosterone or altered synthetic testosterone (roids) give you, it will increase the sex mascularity. Not suddenly change it :rofl:

:rofl: Gold.

You're welcome and I'll buy/ pirate it for PC as well. :p
I dont see why a, owner on console couldnt pirate it tbh, paying twice for the same is an odd concept.

I'm buying it tho, we need them sales to show the importance of this platform

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
See, the funny thing with you trying to insult or annoy me, is that each time you do, your sentences are full of essentially wrong statements
Im not even starting about the ludicrous idea that amino acids induce "rage", and i dont have time to explain why "roid rage" is a fictional thing
"all those steroids are making you homo"
Well actually, because of the angrogenic proportions increased testosterone or altered synthetic testosterone (roids) give you, it will increase the sex mascularity. Not suddenly change it :rofl:
Comments like this show why you have such serious steroid and creatine rage issues.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol:

I remember when he only joined, he had some serious mental rages going. Probably still feeling those after effects from steroid abuse.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its always hilarious how people believe whatever the media trows up. Even when academic knowledge says the opposite, they'll still believe the media like the puppet they are.

Raz and Zoso are fine examples. And its not just here in this case to insult and mock me. Look at the transfer section. They'll just believe the sportmercatoweb's and tuttosports, and take it as truth. Then say its marotta's fault.

Its actually interesting to observe such creatures. The mentally undergifted. The way they bond togheter and fight those who are better then them. The way they reject knowledge they dont understand, and attack those who do.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think you'll find you are wrong in just about everything, especially football tactics and biochemistry which is stupid anyway. All those steroids and creatine are giving negative effects to your brain and also giving you lots of rage.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Somehow you and Klin convinced yourself you are showing him up in these meaningless constant poking at him, but just so you know, from where I see it, the only thing you two are accomplishing are making yourselves look like morons. I'm all for calling out Zach when he's out of line or losing his mind, but what you two are acheiving with this nonsense is not what you think (making him look bad), but just making him be the more sensible one in these so called "discussions". And thats saying alot IMO.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Its always hilarious how people believe whatever the media trows up. Even when academic knowledge says the opposite, they'll still believe the media like the puppet they are.

Raz and Zoso are fine examples. And its not just here in this case to insult and mock me. Look at the transfer section. They'll just believe the sportmercatoweb's and tuttosports, and take it as truth. Then say its marotta's fault.

Its actually interesting to observe such creatures. The mentally undergifted. The way they bond togheter and fight those who are better then them. The way they reject knowledge they dont understand, and attack those who do.
I love it :lol:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Nah Zach, I think you can bring a lot to this forum, in terms of discussion and knowledge in specific areas (certainly not football knowledge as you might think).

But you are mentally challenged to engage in normal communication with other human being. Definetly not saying it's steroid problem or whatever other substance you take, it's just the way you are.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Somehow you and Klin convinced yourself you are showing him up in these meaningless constant poking at him, but just so you know, from where I see it, the only thing you two are accomplishing are making yourselves look like morons. I'm all for calling out Zach when he's out of line or losing his mind, but what you two are acheiving with this nonsense is not what you think (making him look bad), but just making him be the more sensible one in these so called "discussions". And thats saying alot IMO.
There's nothing sensible with that guy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nah Zach, I think you can bring a lot to this forum, in terms of discussion and knowledge in specific areas (certainly not football knowledge as you might think).

But you are mentally challenged to engage in normal communication with other human being. Definetly not saying it's steroid problem or whatever other substance you take, it's just the way you are.
Tbh I've never had that kind of issues with him. If you don't resort to trolling and respond him in a civilized manner, he can be quite reasonable and although we don't agree on some things I don't remember him ever behaving obnoxiously arrogant and cocky. Yeah, he has certain way of putting things into perspective, but if you go around and pester the guy you are gonna get rough treatment.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There's nothing sensible with that guy.
Way more so then you and Zozo in this case, who just follow him around acting like infantile brats who think they are being remotely clever. He atleast tries to address whatever is the topic, your sole intention is to insult and goad, nothing else. Tell me which one makes less sense?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Way more so then you and Zozo in this case, who just follow him around acting like infantile brats who think they are being remotely clever. He atleast tries to address whatever is the topic, your sole intention is to insult and goad, nothing else. Tell me which one makes less sense?
And I will remain following him around until he doesn't give me more reasons to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)