Grand Theft Auto V (9 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Also XB1 & PC too. And you can switch from 360/PS3 online character to any of the new versions, probably through R* social club I assume.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hope your PC gets infected with a trojan horse the size of Osman's dick just a few seconds before the launch you phat phuck!!!11

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Mentally inferior... like posting size 1 billion font like a child so you can get some attention.

Just admit it, you take steroids.
Ah, these accusations allways make me smile. Especially from a couch potato like you

- - - Updated - - -

We can edit font sizes too here. :klin: But you just contradicted your own point here. :confused:

Why are you so confusing and desperate?
Who cares about Malta man, want to take everything i say literally ?

Cock.

There, now go take that literally.

Preferably Zoso''s cock, you both like each others manjuices and at the same time, it keeps you from posting garbage

Win - win situation really :)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't know what you are talking about, potatoes belong in the kitchen not on the couch.

It's so obvious you are having serious creatine rage issues here. Probably the diet coke is making it worse too, so much sugar rush. Just cockswap that thought for a minute.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Who cares about Malta man, want to take everything i say literally ?

Cock.

There, now go take that literally.

Preferably Zoso''s cock, you both like each others manjuices and at the same time, it keeps you from posting garbage

Win - win situation really :)
Apparently it matters to you because you always mention it, you Guatemala bear.

You also seem to have an obsession with cocks. Do you want my cock? Is that what this is about? You can have my cock if you beg. Come on, beg me baby.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I don't know what you are talking about, potatoes belong in the kitchen not on the couch.

It's so obvious you are having serious creatine rage issues here. Probably the diet coke is making it worse too, so much sugar rush. Just cockswap that thought for a minute.
I can see you allready dream of exchanging penetration with Klin. Why wait ? Just go do it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)