Gonzalo Higuaín (19 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
we only signed Higgy because hes nicer guy (hes only acting nice btw, hes a cunt too) and he ate all the trash Beppes wife made at their joint dinner, so Beppe now has his man to keep his wife happy all the time. icardi already has experienced Wandas cooking, so he didnt want to taste any of that shit and Beppe got mad at him. if only we let Lapo handle negotiations :sad:
i've been saying it for years
Lapo 4 president

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
People wanting Immobile and Icardi over Higuain because they've outscored him over 13 games. We have some geniuses here at Tuz.
Immobile has had some flop time but Icardi is legit as fuck lol. Not a stretch to want him over Higuain when you also factor in age

Having said that we suck at providing our strikers quality service on a regular basis, so he'd frustrate too.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
People wanting Immobile and Icardi over Higuain because they've outscored him over 13 games. We have some geniuses here at Tuz.
yeah, thats the reason :sergio:

and no one wants Immobile over Higuain

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't sound good to me. Wouldn't let that bitch even near me, let alone eat something that went through her hands.
too late, poor guy already let her near him, now he has to endure her cooking

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Icardi offers next to nothing in terms of build up play though

Not that he isn't an excellent striker, but reducing the discussion solely to numbers is making him out to better than he really is

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Icardi had 8 assists last season, double that of Higuain, but he has nowhere the technical level of Gonzalo for sure.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
we needs cunts, cunts win titles.
Sorry, how many titles does Icardi have again?

Gigi won 10 Scudetti, and is the farthest thing from a cunt possible.

Icardi is human refuse, as evidenced by the Maxi twitter BS, and his general behaviour over the years. The fact that people are pining over some Interista POS is pretty disgusting. Seriously, people want that guy to be one of our top earners, and setting the tone in the dressing room? Fuck that guy!

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Stop criticizing him, he was our best player vs Milan
Our standards should be higher than midtable Milan.

Its clear from these big games, in CL. Higuain just doesnt do it. Everyone knows it.

What i dont understand is that we havent bought at least some kind of a backup who could come on from bench. Instead we have tons of wingers and Mandzu playing wide. Allegri didnt bring Mandzu on either today.

May 26, 2016
Our standards should be higher than midtable Milan.

Its clear from these big games, in CL. Higuain just doesnt do it. Everyone knows it.

What i dont understand is that we havent bought at least some kind of a backup who could come on from bench. Instead we have tons of wingers and Mandzu playing wide. Allegri didnt bring Mandzu on either today.

Tbh im starting to think that selling zaza was a bad deal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)