Gonzalo Higuaín (31 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Crucial goals are overrated, the main thing is that he only has 7 league goals and Immobile has 14...
If he was in top form, some of those extra 7 goals, he is missing, were bound to be crucial!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Did anyone else get the feeling that the assist from matuidi and the goal scored for the equaliser was almost identical to the one Del Piero set up Trezeguet against Real madrid in 2003?
Was thinKing exactly the same.
Just that higuain was in a more central position compared to trez who had a very tight space to slot the ball in. But very similar play.

On higuain, like i have been saying all this weeks, i dont know if he is a choker or not, but he is a proven goalscorer wherever he has been, and his ability to score goals is more than enough to reassure me he is the best goalscorer we have had since trezeguet and del piero.

His ability cannot be questioned so he must play everygame,, simply because he is our best bet at scoring goals.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great finish, saved our asses once again. It’s just frustrating that we never have both him and Dybala in great form when we need them.
It’s even more frustrating that we can’t get both to hit form at the same time.

Could be our DP/Trez type of partnership but it’s always one pulling the weight and not both. Would be remarkable if both were in high gear.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He's really bailed us out with some wonderful goals that not many strikers can put away like he did.

He's still not getting many chances but scoring goals that Messi would be proud of so he's pulling more than his weight here lately and I hope this form continues

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What an idiot you are.
No, the pressure to score certain goals is idiotic and is probably the reason that caused him issues in the first places.
Crucial goals just happen when somebody regularly score goals and this is exactly what Higuain was hired to do.
Putting this extra pressure on him is unfair, as noone else is expected to overperform like that.
I would like to keep our expectations realistic. It's absurd to blame Higuain for not scoring one goal, at a certain moment, but not scoring frequently enough is entirely his fault!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)