Gonzalo Higuaín (37 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Okay. Just saw his header (which I missed live). A month ago I cancelled my expensive bill for streaming the CL games, but I missed a lot of important moments tonight, cause I was watching shitty streams.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
It honestly shows how how much we don't expect of him when ppl on this sub celebrate him scoring a tap in vs sporting in a CL groupstage game as if he scored the winner vs madrid in the final lol.......I'm glad he's starting to find his form, but it should be EXPECTED for him to score in these types of games anyway, as a 90mil player should

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
So he powers them in against Milan and this lovely finesse shot today. A Master at putting the ball in the net. And let's not forgot who made that smart attacking decision with his service pass. And also Costa and Blaise are in there with Cuads more or less considered the RB. Maybe more speed on the pitch gives Higgy more space to get those opportunities that he rarely misses.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Guyse, Higuain doesnt score in the CL guyse. And especially not important goals, right guyse ?

Peasants
The problem has always been he barely scores in CL knockout games.

JUICED PEASANT

- - - Updated - - -

Fat

Choker

Useless

Waste of 90m

:andyandbarcelona:
He was fat when the season began.

One game doesn't change his choker status.

Not useless as he just saved our asses and was our most important player in Serie A last season (Scudetto hero).

Waste of 90M? Debatable.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It honestly shows how how much we don't expect of him when ppl on this sub celebrate him scoring a tap in vs sporting in a CL groupstage game as if he scored the winner vs madrid in the final lol.......I'm glad he's starting to find his form, but it should be EXPECTED for him to score in these types of games anyway, as a 90mil player should
That was hardly a tap-in. It was an excellent finish.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well taken goal, so much thanks for that. However, he was again invisible for most of the game, but he was starved of service, so there wasn't much he could do. Sometimes, it's really hard to like him because of all the posters who tend to over-rate him and come up with their "I told you so" agenda when he scores a goal. FFS, it's his job, and he's handsomely rewarded for it, so stop acting like he performed a miracle. Cavani scores goals, Kane scores goals, Lewandowski scores goals; Higuain is an elite striker, and that's what he's supposed to do, what he's expected to do. Let's not act surprised when it happens.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well taken goal, so much thanks for that. However, he was again invisible for most of the game, but he was starved of service, so there wasn't much he could do. Sometimes, it's really hard to like him because of all the posters who tend to over-rate him and come up with their "I told you so" agenda when he scores a goal. FFS, it's his job, and he's handsomely rewarded for it, so stop acting like he performed a miracle. Cavani scores goals, Kane scores goals, Lewandowski scores goals; Higuain is an elite striker, and that's what he's supposed to do, what he's expected to do. Let's not act surprised when it happens.
Then let's not act as if it's choking when he doesn't score against some of the best teams in the world... Their defenders get paid too.

The middle ground between choking and shining every goddamn big game is where Higuain is at.

Again you're deliberately minimizing his performances. It's the second time in 4 games he's bailing us out in the CL this season. He was a game saving substitute against Olympiakos. Short memory. @IliveForJuve

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Then let's not act as if it's choking when he doesn't score against some of the best teams in the world... Their defenders get paid too.

The middle ground between choking and shining every goddamn big game is where Higuain is at.

Again you're deliberately minimizing his performances. It's the second time in 4 games he's bailing us out in the CL this season. He was a game saving substitute against Olympiakos. Short memory. @IliveForJuve
:D

He's been really good in the CL this season but let's see how he does in knockout games.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
You do realize that to 'play and score in the final against Real Madrid' we actually need to reach the final, don't you. Without Gonzalo's goals this year we wouldn't even make it out of the groups.
Led the team in CL scoring last year.

Significant part of why Juventus has basically been making record profits from CL over the past few seasons. Huge profit last season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Higuain left out by Argentina again | Football Italia

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has once again been left out of the Argentina squad, but Roma’s Diego Perotti is included.

Since Jorge Sampaoli took over as Coach of the Albiceleste, Higuain hasn’t been called up and he has again been excluded for the games with Russia and Nigeria.

Pipita has four goals and an assist in his last four games, but it appears that wasn’t enough to change Sampaoli’s mind.

Higuain’s Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala is in the squad, as is Roma winger Diego Perotti.

Other Serie A representatives include Inter captain Mauro Icardi and Atalanta’s Papu Gomez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)