Gonzalo Higuaín (38 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Higuain left out by Argentina again | Football Italia

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has once again been left out of the Argentina squad, but Roma’s Diego Perotti is included.

Since Jorge Sampaoli took over as Coach of the Albiceleste, Higuain hasn’t been called up and he has again been excluded for the games with Russia and Nigeria.

Pipita has four goals and an assist in his last four games, but it appears that wasn’t enough to change Sampaoli’s mind.

Higuain’s Juventus teammate Paulo Dybala is in the squad, as is Roma winger Diego Perotti.

Other Serie A representatives include Inter captain Mauro Icardi and Atalanta’s Papu Gomez.
Lol, must feel bad to be squeezed out of the squad by Papu Gomez :lol: Then again he's surely going to play in WC2018 if he performs to his standards this season, it's all up to him

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Lol, must feel bad to be squeezed out of the squad by Papu Gomez :lol: Then again he's surely going to play in WC2018 if he performs to his standards this season, it's all up to him
I don't know, this reminds me of the situation in the lead-up to the 2014 WC when the Argentina coach refused to call up Tevez, even though he had a great season with us. Seems to me that Sampaoli doesn't rate him and has a problem with him and is using him as a scapegoat for their recent goal-scoring failures.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
We can't, they'll most likely finish second in their group.
I posted that before they fucked up against Tottenham.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know, this reminds me of the situation in the lead-up to the 2014 WC when the Argentina coach refused to call up Tevez, even though he had a great season with us. Seems to me that Sampaoli doesn't rate him and has a problem with him and is using him as a scapegoat for their recent goal-scoring failures.
Sampaoli doesn't really count on him. Never did.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
And then sub in fucking Palacio to save the day :touched:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
At least he had his chance, Tevez never did.
i absolutely hate this argentina side because of that, I've always sympathized and liked Argentina, but those Tevez snubs made me hate them. I hope they reach the finals again and get destroyed. 5-0 vs Nigeria :weee::tuttosport::tuttosport: nigeria being the first african country to win WC :drool:

- - - Updated - - -

And then sub in fucking Palacio to save the day :touched:
I heard Messi had a hand in not having Tevez in the squad. And that final vs Germany had Tevez written all over it! He would've added the much needed grit, physicality and forward play they needed in the final third. But oh well to messi losing another final :beer:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i absolutely hate this argentina side because of that, I've always sympathized and liked Argentina, but those Tevez snubs made me hate them. I hope they reach the finals again and get destroyed. 5-0 vs Nigeria :weee::tuttosport::tuttosport: nigeria being the first african country to win WC :drool:

- - - Updated - - -

I heard Messi had a hand in not having Tevez in the squad. And that final vs Germany had Tevez written all over it! He would've added the much needed grit, physicality and forward play they needed in the final third. But oh well to messi losing another final :beer:
im not familiar with the Nigeria squad recently, who are your favorite players from the team?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
When you see others waste good chances he seems like the only one that looks capable of scoring at times. Glad he has found his form when we badly need him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)