Gonzalo Higuaín (36 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill be rooting for argentina this WC, aside of my country that is.

Lets hope higuain shakes off his choker aura and deliver this time

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In both cases would be the rightful end of an unreal career.

Im not a fan of any of them, but if there are someone who deserve a WC to achieve even more legendary status, are those 2.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah I can see Sampaoli being a stubborn cunt and not calling him up. Will probably only do it if they lose some of their other players to injury.
I think at this point not selecting Higgy for the NT is more than justified. There's only so many times you can fuck up finals imo, especially considering the insane wealth of strikers they have.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I really like his performance today, especially in first half, retrieving balls in the midfield and played some lovely balls to Cuadrado or Bernardeschi. Shouldn't have his goal disallowed!

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
I really like his performance today, especially in first half, retrieving balls in the midfield and played some lovely balls to Cuadrado or Bernardeschi. Shouldn't have his goal disallowed!
agreed, played really well today...just missed some clutch moments with the marginal offsides and shooting into defenders and final ball to cuads on the break...

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we needs cunts, cunts win titles.

- - - Updated - - -

want example

we only signed Higgy because hes nicer guy (hes only acting nice btw, hes a cunt too) and he ate all the trash Beppes wife made at their joint dinner, so Beppe now has his man to keep his wife happy all the time. icardi already has experienced Wandas cooking, so he didnt want to taste any of that shit and Beppe got mad at him. if only we let Lapo handle negotiations :sad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)