Gonzalo Higuaín (46 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This guy had no support whatsoever. Why’s he getting digged out??
Because apparently any game where he doesn't score means that he should be criticized.

Can't really complain at a striker when the team doesn't try to attack until he 91st minute. He lost the ball but had zero support and was receiving passes with 2 Barcelona players on him.

May 26, 2016
He had his chances at Juve and did $#@! all.
well, he brought energy and grinta , more than can be said of Higuain tonight. but that train is gone anyway, so not worth talking more about it.

My point is that we should have someone hungry that can be thrown on when Higgy performes like he did tonight.

Heck, even Kean would bring a bigger threat than him when he plays like this.

May 23, 2013
He had his chances at Juve and did $#@! all.
thats bullshit. He spent most games on the bench and performed usually when subbed on.

literally scored in the most important game of the season but did fuck all :sergio: fickle fans

- - - Updated - - -

You mean apart from losing the ball everytime he got it, his hold up play is one of the worst i've ever seen from a player who has been bought for over 40m.
Really I think he generally does a good job playing the ball out wide. Not as good as Mandzukic but not horrible.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thats bull$#@!. He spent most games on the bench and performed usually when subbed on.

literally scored in the most important game of the season but did $#@! all :sergio: fickle fans

- - - Updated - - -

Really I think he generally does a good job playing the ball out wide. Not as good as Mandzukic but not horrible.
yeh. The guy you quoted just lied.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Simply too slow to be a lone striker. We play the ball into space and he is never the first to the ball. Dybala needs to be closer to him together as a pairing up front. Neither are fast players so why do we expect them to have the ability to run into space and pull away from a defender?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Wish we still had Morata. People daying Higgy had no service should take a closer look at his poor movement, slow runs, bad touches, poor pressing and that terrible chance he ballooned over.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Ok, no support, but everytime he touched the ball tonight, he either falls down, or loses it, I remember when Trez used to hold the ball for us, he would be able to find a team mate and not just with side or back passes, trez can even find team mates with thru balls, long balls, etc. I was so hoping to see Mandzu come in at that 60th minute mark when Messi came in. I really feel Mandzu could have been way more useful.. trash game by Higgy unfortunately tonight.!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)