Gonzalo Higuaín (16 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
We play better without him, fact. Too bad his outrageous price tag determines that he'll start every game, which I'm worried for how much longer that will go on for. He's 30 already, declining, big game flop, fat, doesn't suit our play style, and he has a contract until he's 33, seriously, are we gona jeopordize and handicap the team by starting him for the next 3 seasons even when he's not performing and getting worse after each game????

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We play better without him, fact. Too bad his outrageous price tag determines that he'll start every game, which I'm worried for how much longer that will go on for. He's 30 already, declining, big game flop, fat, doesn't suit our play style, and he has a contract until he's 33, seriously, are we gona jeopordize and handicap the team by starting him for the next 3 seasons even when he's not performing and getting worse after each game????
you're too harsh on him, he's in a big slump and performing worse than he should be. but I agree on that fatass contract lasting until 2021 being very worrying, in a year or two could be our most expensive leech yet, the likes of Poulsen and Iaquinta could feel robbed

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I also think the 32 goals he scored last year is a handicap of a declining flop player that jeopardizes us.

Right after down 7 bottles of vodka and smash my scull with a sledgehammer for 4 houres straight.

Aug 12, 2015
Higuain out of Napoli clash

Gonzalo Higuain will reportedly miss Juventus’ Serie A showdown against Napoli on Friday due to hand surgery.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Higuain will have an operation on his left hand “in the next few hours” and will consequently be unavailable for the trip to Napoli.

The striker infamously left the Partenopei for Juve in the summer of 2016 for an Italian record fee of €90m and scored on his return to the San Paolo last season.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
-------------Höwedes---Chiello
De Sciglio-----------------------Alex Sandro
-------------Marchisio---Matuidi
Cuadrado------------------------D.Costa
-------------Dybala-----Mandzu

:klin: :donedeal: @Bianconero_Aus

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If dybala is CF we can forget about trying to cross the ball into the box

Shame as we are now starting to look dangerous

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If dybala is CF we can forget about trying to cross the ball into the box

Shame as we are now starting to look dangerous
Mandzukic is still there when Cuads/DC have the ball on the right side. also, why would we have to cross so often? there is other ways of scoring goals

- - - Updated - - -

Disclaimer: that’s not me saying it isn’t worthwhile to try and see if it works. It might prove a master stroke who knows
too late, i already got you :numnum:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Disclaimer: that’s not me saying it isn’t worthwhile to try Dybala as a CF and see if it works. It might prove a master stroke who knows

- - - Updated - - -

He has a heart?
Dybala as c.f. is worth a try but I like having a big man leading the line.

As for heart. Dai has heart, he has multiple hearts. He's like that 7 hearted demon kazuku. He stole them all in hopes of having a soul. @zizinho can confirm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)