Gonzalo Higuaín (52 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ok, no support, but everytime he touched the ball tonight, he either falls down, or loses it, I remember when Trez used to hold the ball for us, he would be able to find a team mate and not just with side or back passes, trez can even find team mates with thru balls, long balls, etc. I was so hoping to see Mandzu come in at that 60th minute mark when Messi came in. I really feel Mandzu could have been way more useful.. trash game by Higgy unfortunately tonight.!
Same wanted him to regulate his bitch :sigh:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
How hard is for him to hold any ball... every time we try to go forward using him as pivot there are only two options, usually lose the duel or try to overrun the defense unsuccessfully

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How hard is for him to hold any ball... every time we try to go forward using him as pivot there are only two options, usually lose the duel or try to overrun the defense unsuccessfully
:agree: hes useless when he doesent receive the ball within 10-15 meters off the goal. should try to sell him in summer and play Dybala at CF

- - - Updated - - -

He ain't fat, you're fat
that pic :beppe:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Did anyone see when the camera went to him on the bench, that he had a cast on his hand? Did he break a finger/hand bone?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)