Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (3 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Napoli fans: 'Higuain betrayed us'
By Football Italia staff

Napoli fans are protesting after Gonzalo Higuain agreed a €94.7m transfer to Juventus, accusing him of “betrayal.”

Multiple sources confirm the player underwent a secret medical in Madrid yesterday, in the presence of Juve directors Fabio Paratici and Beppe Marotta.

The Bianconeri are prepared to pay the full €94.7m release clause in his contract if Napoli refuse to negotiate a sale.

Fans have reacted angrily against 'Pipita’, who last season shattered Serie A records stretching back to the 1960s with 36 goals in 35 games.

They gathered in Naples city centre to tear up pictures of the player and set fire to his jersey, while others shared images on social media of his Napoli shirt stuffed down the toilet.

“We are furious,” protestor Enzo D’Aniello told Ansa news agency.

“This not the way to behave. Higuain was more than a player for us, he was a symbol and betrayed us without thinking twice. He proved what he’s really made of.

“Diego Maradona would never have done it.”

There were also numerous insulting banners in the stands of this evening’s friendly match between Napoli and Trento.

President Aurelio De Laurentiis was set to attend at the Dimaro training camp, but pulled out.
Actually, I am hoping that Vesuvius thinks twice before leveling that city. They seem to be doing a good job themselves :lol:

opjeoff

Jul 15, 2016
Pogba is defo gone. Dont be naive, if Juve could keep him dont you think they would? Its obvious he has asked to leave to Utd. With Real offering way less, being our potential rival in CL , Pogba wanting to leave, a world record fee on the table, his agent getting millions from this deal. This was inevitable. Therefore buying statistically the best striker in Seria A and one of the best in the world to replace Pogba is amazing business. If we are aiming for champions league this is how we do it. Pogba isnt even the best player in our team, getting 120m for him is great business.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
This Brazilian chick must be REALLY hot

- - - Updated - - -

If it were Herrera and Matic, how would you feel about that?

Did you read Herrera and Matic as a combo somewhere, or are you venturing s guess in terms of how we should spend the money? Coz if we end up getting Herrera and any of Maschersno/Matic/Kovacic, I would think we would perhaps be a stronger more complete unit.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Did you read Herrera and Matic as a combo somewhere, or are you venturing s guess in terms of how we should spend the money? Coz if we end up getting Herrera and any of Maschersno/Matic/Kovacic, I would think we would perhaps be a stronger more complete unit.
No, I didn't read it. Just some options. But the common denominator will always be Herrera

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No, I didn't read it. Just some options. But the common denominator will always be Herrera
For me too. This guy is a must. He is the ideal, because will keep the dynamism of the midfield alive in a way even a Marchisio and Khedira can't. Pjanic himself is more static, so Pogba leaving and Vidal gone as of last year, it's one thing we need to plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)