Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (16 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
It's funny, theres a thing Higauin and Juve have in common, which is they both fuck up in finals. Like seriously, ask any argentine and they say they hope he breaks his leg, he has flopped in the last 3 finals for them big time, absolute shit. Yea who gives a shit if he can score 30 goals in this shit league, he is not gona be any better or even as good as tevez was for us, yet hes costing 80mil more. This transfer would be an absolute joke I truly hope something fucks it up

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's funny, theres a thing Higauin and Juve have in common, which is they both fuck up in finals. Like seriously, ask any argentine and they say they hope he breaks his leg, he has flopped in the last 3 finals for them big time, absolute shit. Yea who gives a shit if he can score 30 goals in this shit league, he is not gona be any better or even as good as tevez was for us, yet hes costing 80mil more. This transfer would be an absolute joke I truly hope something fucks it up
:sergio:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
It's funny, theres a thing Higauin and Juve have in common, which is they both $#@! up in finals. Like seriously, ask any argentine and they say they hope he breaks his leg, he has flopped in the last 3 finals for them big time, absolute $#@!. Yea who gives a $#@! if he can score 30 goals in this $#@! league, he is not gona be any better or even as good as tevez was for us, yet hes costing 80mil more. This transfer would be an absolute joke I truly hope something $#@!s it up
Thanks, that's helpful.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Mentioning Tevez name without pointing out how big a choker and "trouble" he was before coming here :facepalm2:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
wow, you actually are pretty stupid. i already thought you might be but wasnt 100% sure, thanks for confirming it. now get lost, dont waste my time
Waste your time!

Weren't you the creepy obsessed fella who replies to almost every post of mine? :lol:

You are the one who needs to get lost really.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Mentioning Tevez name without pointing out how big a choker and "trouble" he was before coming here :facepalm2:
I'm sorry did tevez singlehandly miss a 1v1 in the world cup final, and 2 copa america finals? It's not that I don't want him, I'll be fine with him, its just were paying 50mil more than we should and its an absolute joke, de laruentiis proly cant even believe it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Waste your time!

Weren't you the creepy obsessed fella who replies to almost every post of mine? :lol:

You are the one who needs to get lost really.
Reply to every post of yours? :lol:

You really are confirming that you're stupid with every post, but whats worrying is you are also hallucinating now, might have check yourself out. Also, I read a study recently that talking to stupid people decreases your IQ by 0.5 every second, i dont want that so please avoid quoting me again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)