Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (10 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Higuain is one of the best strikers in world football, he is a proven gold mine in the serie a and in today's market when you are paying for a top class striker from one of your biggest rivals at a time when the other best strikers are simply unavailable then its not so crazy.

It is a fantastic piece of business.
This Brazilian chick must be REALLY hot

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic piece of business would be signing Higuain for 60 and keeping Pogba,

good business is 94m and keeping Pogba,

but if we sell Pogba and spend most of the money on Higuain then it's a rather questionable deal. Let's see who we have lined up as Pogs replacement.
If it were Herrera and Matic, how would you feel about that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Fantastic piece of business would be signing Higuain for 60 and keeping Pogba,

good business is 94m and keeping Pogba,

but if we sell Pogba and spend most of the money on Higuain then it's a rather questionable deal. Let's see who we have lined up as Pogs replacement.
Spot on

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I could live with this. But I would like us to stop caving in to players' demands from now on. Contracts need to be respected.
I'm thinking that it is more the demand of the agent due to his enormous commission, and that responsibility falls on Pogba to remind him exactly who works for whom.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I could live with this. But I would like us to stop caving in to players' demands from now on. Contracts need to be respected.
Are we positive this is what we are doing?

What if we are insisting ManU make us such a ridiculous offer that it would be absurd to refuse it. 120 mil + 10-20M bonus + raiola's percentage.

That offer is almost silly to refuse.

And if we were to accept and then sign Herrera + Matic, I'd be overjoyed with the mercato.

Where it gets shitty is if we sell Pogba for around 100 mil

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Are we positive this is what we are doing?

What if we are insisting ManU make us such a ridiculous offer that it would be absurd to refuse it. 120 mil + 10-20M bonus + raiola's percentage.

That offer is almost silly to refuse.

And if we were to accept and then sign Herrera + Matic, I'd be overjoyed with the mercato.

Where it gets shitty is if we sell Pogba for around 100 mil
If it is 120 to us after all is said and done, then there should be enough room to get Matic and Herrera, if they are both available

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Napoli fans: 'Higuain betrayed us'
By Football Italia staff

Napoli fans are protesting after Gonzalo Higuain agreed a €94.7m transfer to Juventus, accusing him of “betrayal.”

Multiple sources confirm the player underwent a secret medical in Madrid yesterday, in the presence of Juve directors Fabio Paratici and Beppe Marotta.

The Bianconeri are prepared to pay the full €94.7m release clause in his contract if Napoli refuse to negotiate a sale.

Fans have reacted angrily against 'Pipita’, who last season shattered Serie A records stretching back to the 1960s with 36 goals in 35 games.

They gathered in Naples city centre to tear up pictures of the player and set fire to his jersey, while others shared images on social media of his Napoli shirt stuffed down the toilet.

“We are furious,” protestor Enzo D’Aniello told Ansa news agency.

“This not the way to behave. Higuain was more than a player for us, he was a symbol and betrayed us without thinking twice. He proved what he’s really made of.

“Diego Maradona would never have done it.”

There were also numerous insulting banners in the stands of this evening’s friendly match between Napoli and Trento.

President Aurelio De Laurentiis was set to attend at the Dimaro training camp, but pulled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)