Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (4 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
When has Tevez choked?
The only bad thing you could say about Tevez is that he wasn't particularly prolific in Europe. But he eventually came good for us in some big games.

Higuain is a big choker in important games. No one can deny that. It's a bit of a worry, but a risk worth taking. I think choking is a psychological phenomenon which is something Allegri will have to work on. Bad records were made to be broken.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm sorry did tevez singlehandly miss a 1v1 in the world cup final, and 2 copa america finals? It's not that I don't want him, I'll be fine with him, its just were paying 50mil more than we should and its an absolute joke, de laruentiis proly cant even believe it
He did not even get there so the comparison is not really relevant

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Who wanted Maradona quotes?

"I'm sorry that Higuain goes to a direct rival like Juventus, but you can't blame only to the player. The player has his own responsibility but the happiest people are always those who do the right business. No one thinks about the fans..."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Maradona: 'Higuain to Juve hurts'
By Football Italia staff

Diego Armando Maradona admits Napoli fans are “hurting” after Gonzalo Higuain chose “direct rival Juventus. This did not happen in my time.”

The news emerged today that Higuain had undergone a secret medical in Madrid, accompanied by Juve directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.

The Bianconeri are prepared to pay the full €94.7m release clause in Pipita’s contract.

“This Higuain affair is hurting me because he is going to a direct rival like Juventus, but we cannot blame the player either,” wrote Maradona on his official Facebook page.

“A player has a responsibility to himself and it is those fat cats of business that are grinning the most in this case. Nobody thinks of the fan.

“I'm tired of saying that today it seems to be more important to be a good businessman than a good president. This did not happen in my time.

“Too bad that FIFA continues to sleep.”

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on for a sec: This secret medical in Madrid that Paratici & Marotta were both apparently present for, did Napoli know the 3 of them were in Spain?

Damn cold, Beppe. damn cold :lol:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Maradona: 'Higuain to Juve hurts'
By Football Italia staff

Diego Armando Maradona admits Napoli fans are “hurting” after Gonzalo Higuain chose “direct rival Juventus. This did not happen in my time.”

The news emerged today that Higuain had undergone a secret medical in Madrid, accompanied by Juve directors Beppe Marotta and Fabio Paratici.

The Bianconeri are prepared to pay the full €94.7m release clause in Pipita’s contract.

“This Higuain affair is hurting me because he is going to a direct rival like Juventus, but we cannot blame the player either,” wrote Maradona on his official Facebook page.

“A player has a responsibility to himself and it is those fat cats of business that are grinning the most in this case. Nobody thinks of the fan.

“I'm tired of saying that today it seems to be more important to be a good businessman than a good president. This did not happen in my time.

“Too bad that FIFA continues to sleep.”

- - - Updated - - -

Hold on for a sec: This secret medical in Madrid that Paratici & Marotta were both apparently present for, did Napoli know the 3 of them were in Spain?

Damn cold, Beppe. damn cold :lol:
Maradona sei propio un bidone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)