Gonzalo Higuaín - CF - Napoli (2 Viewers)

Pipita for 94 mil, yea or nay

• Yea

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If we keep pogba then this is an awesome transfer. Expensive but we can make it up. Sell zaza, hernanes and pereyra to stop collateral damage. If we sell pogba then it's an ok transfer... just OK.. OK?

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
What the hell happened? :lol:
A combination of things. I pondered over top class strikers around at the moment with the goal scoring pedigree of Higuan.. there wasn't many realistic targets. I looked back at his record since Madrid and saw that even during the period where I had always remembered him as being average he was still banging in goals. I thought about the size of the fee and began to see it as Juventus saying that once again they are willing to spend big to sign the best and not content to sit on their money.

Also my pizza arrived and some Brazilian slut that I met at a party last night texted me and wants to come to mine tonight.

All these factors put me in a more positive mood and I am now delighted with Higuains transfer

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
A combination of things. I pondered over top class strikers around at the moment with the goal scoring pedigree of Higuan.. there wasn't many realistic targets. I looked back at his record since Madrid and saw that even during the period where I had always remembered him as being average he was still banging in goals. I thought about the size of the fee and began to see it as Juventus saying that once again they are willing to spend big to sign the best and not content to sit on their money.

Also my pizza arrived and some Brazilian slut that I met at a party last night texted me and wants to come to mine tonight.

All these factors put me in a more positive mood and I am now delighted with Higuains transfer

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

That would do it for me too

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Wow wtf is this about Higuain

Are we really spending this? I hope it's just to show Pogba that we are really into CL this season, so he should stay.

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
Wow wtf is this about Higuain

Are we really spending this? I hope it's just to show Pogba that we are really into CL this season, so he should stay.
Higuain is one of the best strikers in world football, he is a proven gold mine in the serie a and in today's market when you are paying for a top class striker from one of your biggest rivals at a time when the other best strikers are simply unavailable then its not so crazy.

It is a fantastic piece of business.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Higuain is one of the best strikers in world football, he is a proven gold mine in the serie a and in today's market when you are paying for a top class striker from one of your biggest rivals at a time when the other best strikers are simply unavailable then its not so crazy.

It is a fantastic piece of business.
Fantastic piece of business would be signing Higuain for 60 and keeping Pogba,

good business is 94m and keeping Pogba,

but if we sell Pogba and spend most of the money on Higuain then it's a rather questionable deal. Let's see who we have lined up as Pogs replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)