Gomorra - La Serie (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I watched the first episode of the new season and I loved it. I don't see any drop in quality so I can't wait to see other episodes.
It only gets better. But why did you watch only one episode? They release two together every week. I watsched episode 7 and 8 yesterday and it is amazing. I like Season 3 better than the previous seasons.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nah. That's the problem we had when TV show was released. We couldn't find normal subs so you had to cry about it. Nowadays you should easily find subs for all old seasons. New one already has great English subs.

It only gets better. But why did you watch only one episode? They release two together every week. I watsched episode 7 and 8 yesterday and it is amazing. I like Season 3 better than the previous seasons.
That's fantastic to hear.

I honestly couldn't find the episodes online and I didn't want to 'stream' them. I heard about the torrent just yesterday and I was so happy to hear about it. I just watched the first one and I don't have time to continue as I have to head out. But I'll watch all of them these days. Soooo excited about it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Be sure to watch it cause it's fucking brilliant and a pitty that more people haven't heard about it.

The TV show is exploding in Italy, but hardly anybody watches it here. People didn't even hear about it.

But it's sooooo great.
Is it any similar to Boardwalk Empire. And is there any humor in it, like in BE?

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Best bet is to check Reddit after new episodes air (they air on Fridays, so check Saturday). There's a guy called NederSubs that posts English subs pretty quickly. As for previous seasons, there are torrents with subs very easily available. Dusan is right, it used to be a huge pain to find them, but now the show is popular enough that they're easy to find as long as you know where to look.

Anyway, new season brilliant as usual. It started off slow for me, but the first couple episodes were really just tying up all the loose ends from the end of last season. New characters are great (Enzo and Valerio) and it will be interesting to see how they develop. I have a couple of hunches/theories, but this show always ends up surprising.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Best bet is to check Reddit after new episodes air (they air on Fridays, so check Saturday). There's a guy called NederSubs that posts English subs pretty quickly. As for previous seasons, there are torrents with subs very easily available. Dusan is right, it used to be a huge pain to find them, but now the show is popular enough that they're easy to find as long as you know where to look.

Anyway, new season brilliant as usual. It started off slow for me, but the first couple episodes were really just tying up all the loose ends from the end of last season. New characters are great (Enzo and Valerio) and it will be interesting to see how they develop. I have a couple of hunches/theories, but this show always ends up surprising.
There are already torrents out for new episodes with subs coming along with it. It's all on Piratebay :D quite easy, just download :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have this on HBO here, pretty amazing and the two episodes that air in Italy on Friday are available on Saturday morning with subtitles and everything. <- Luxury

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)