Gomorra - La Serie (7 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Each episode so far has been based around a single character for the duration of the episode not sure if I like that approach.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Each episode so far has been based around a single character for the duration of the episode not sure if I like that approach.
I was just talking about this with a couple of people and the idea is that in the next couple episodes everything is going to come together in a "two worlds collide" way. I wasn't sure about it either at first.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I was just talking about this with a couple of people and the idea is that in the next couple episodes everything is going to come together in a "two worlds collide" way. I wasn't sure about it either at first.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I knew that was what it was building towards still felt like it slowed the story down and has dragged it out over 4 episodes. There have been a lot of drawn out scenes that have interrupted the tention. Hopefully the pace picks up now and it can continue to be great.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Episode 7 was greatness. Best episode if the season so far. The same tense atmosphere from the first season was back.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I finished the second season. Jesus Christ :shocked:
i cant understand why Ciro gave Pietro such a merciful death. Ciro has hurt sk mnay people so much worst for less. This guy killed his child i thought he was going to go medievil on him and Malamore... loved it all the same great show.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
The way I read into it was back when he spared Patrizia, he said he was tired of killing and couldn't do it anymore. I think Don Pietro was the first person he killed by his own hand since he strangled his wife. He seemed about ready to just give up until Genny found him and gave him the gun.

Some people are speculating that next season Ciro will become an informant. Would be an interesting twist but at the same time I don't think I'd want to see him go down that route.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
The way I read into it was back when he spared Patrizia, he said he was tired of killing and couldn't do it anymore. I think Don Pietro was the first person he killed by his own hand since he strangled his wife. He seemed about ready to just give up until Genny found him and gave him the gun.

Some people are speculating that next season Ciro will become an informant. Would be an interesting twist but at the same time I don't think I'd want to see him go down that route.
This is how I see it. Great end to S2!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Just finished watching. I love this show - it might possibly my favourite crime show of all time and I've watched them all. It just feels so authentic. Anyways just some thoughts:

I would've liked to see Genny stick with his father and listened to him. I think he would have been better off if things were done right and he killed Ciro when he had the chance but because he fucked that all up... I'm happy Pietro ended up getting wacked. You can't involve children in that life - there has to be some sort of morality and rules. That's going way too far. I know its a TV show, but I'm glad he didn't get away with that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)