Gomorra - La Serie (11 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Just finished watching. I love this show - it might possibly my favourite crime show of all time and I've watched them all. It just feels so authentic. Anyways just some thoughts:

I would've liked to see Genny stick with his father and listened to him. I think he would have been better off if things were done right and he killed Ciro when he had the chance but because he fucked that all up... I'm happy Pietro ended up getting wacked. You can't involve children in that life - there has to be some sort of morality and rules. That's going way too far. I know its a TV show, but I'm glad he didn't get away with that.
Watch Il capo dei capi if you haven't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

enzo

May 14, 2012
What a great show this is. Watched only 4 episodes so far but i already wish there were more than 2 seasons. :D
Don't worry. There are gonna be more seasons. Season 3 is scheduled for an autumn release.

Beside Gomorra, Netflix should publish it's Suburra based series this year.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What a great show this is. Watched only 4 episodes so far but i already wish there were more than 2 seasons. :D
Dude, that's nothing. Wait until you finish it :D it's really amazing.

It's really, really popular in Italy. However, I think 5% of the people heard about it here which is kinda sad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The only official news is that they'll be making season 3 and season 4. No dates yet as far as I know.
Great news, the more the merrier. I just read though that when season 3 was announced by SKY in May this year that it will be aired this autumn. Should be great right after the summer.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Finishing s02 slowly, the pace of the story is not the same as in s01 but still interesting nonetheless.

And fuck Savastano for killing Principe. :mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)