Gomorra - La Serie (4 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Do all italian men when speaking stand so close that there noses are nearly touching and kiss each other? Like is it a common thing or just him?
it's a bit like saying " Hey i'm there try if you dare". Defiance

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't watch that serie don't like the genre.
But if you liked it there is a even better serie named "Romanzo Criminale" talking about and infamous band in the 80' planted in Rome.

They made an awesome serie dunno if they dubbed it in English or if someone subbed. But definetly worth to watch

you can find more trailers on youtube

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
I didn't watch that serie don't like the genre.
But if you liked it there is a even better serie named "Romanzo Criminale" talking about and infamous band in the 80' planted in Rome.
That's another favorite of mine. And yes it's easy to find English subs for it.

As crazy as ever. How are things? Why haven't you been around lately
I'll PM you.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I hope they recap that shit before the new season cause I've forgotten most of it, alls I remember is that it's an amazing show.

enzo

May 14, 2012
"Romanzo Criminale" is based on the book with the same title by Giancarlo De Cataldo, who also wrote the in 2013/2014 published "Suburra". Awesome book. While "Suburra" has recently been turned into a movie (not that good), it has also been adopted by Netflix to make the first Italian Netflix original series (Hopefully good).

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
"Romanzo Criminale" is based on the book with the same title by Giancarlo De Cataldo, who also wrote the in 2013/2014 published "Suburra". Awesome book. While "Suburra" has recently been turned into a movie (not that good), it has also been adopted by Netflix to make the first Italian Netflix original series (Hopefully good).
I have to @swag this one :shifty: :snoop:

enzo

May 14, 2012
De Cataldo wrote even more books about Italy's/Rome's underworld. The interesting bit is, he is an active judge :)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
dude google "la banda della magliana" that's Romanzo Criminale simply adapted to books/movies and so on. But it's based on true shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)