Giuseppe Rossi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
come on what the fuck are you talking about ? Rossi and trez are two different players, there is none who can replace alex :mad: maybe huntelar but not rossi definitely :mad:
:shifty: :confused: What does Alex have to do with this? The last time I checked Trezeguet's first name was David. Criptommy said Rossi should not be Trezeguet's replacement, so essentially you guys share the same opinion :p

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Diego a year?

Dude, the deal has been decided and agreed on when Moggi was at the club. Badass_Devil, Moggi and Diego's dad met and sealed the deal long time ago.

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Rossi is not a SS like Del Piero, because he doesn't have that creativity and play-making ability nether is he a true striker because he lacks the strength. I'd rather give Giovinco opportunities and buy a true striker (tall and strong).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rossi is not a SS like Del Piero, because he doesn't have that creativity and play-making ability nether is he a true striker because he lacks the strength. I'd rather give Giovinco opportunities and buy a true striker (tall and strong).
don`t know if Rossi could play right attacking midfielder as Gio and Diego can`t
can Aguero play the right attacking midfield position (I know he is unreachable for us but just wondering)
anyway I think we could put Camo there if we want creativity or buy Walcott from Arsenal if we want the dribbling+speed

anyway only Rossi has been linked to us...

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
Rossi "Open to Offers"
24 June 2009 | ESPNSoccerNet

------------------

Giuseppe Rossi's agent has revealed the striker is in talks with Villarreal over renewing his contract - but claims he would jump at the chance to leave should a big club come calling.

Rossi has impressed since joining Villarreal from Manchester United in 2007 and has further enhanced his reputation at the Confederations Cup, scoring twice for Italy in their 3-1 defeat of the United States.

The 22-year-old has made no secret of his desire to return to Serie A and speculation is rife that Juventus are monitoring the situation.

Rossi is under contract at Villarreal until 2013 and his agent claims negotiations to extend his stay at El Madrigal have begun as they keep all their options open.

"He has a complicated situation,'' Federico Pastorello told Radio Kiss Kiss. "He's happy where he is, we are negotiating a new contract with Villarreal.

"But without a shadow of a doubt he is a player who, the moment an offer from a great club should come in, would certainly answer 'yes'.

"If this club should be Italian, all the better, because he feels Italian in every way.''

Manchester United have first refusal on their former forward if Villarreal do decide to sell Rossi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm jumping on the against rossi bandwagon too. Actually I've been on it since this thread started 39 pages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)