Giuseppe Rossi (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Well, he's played there before, their fans love him, and it's one of the top three stages in the world.
That was then. This is now my friend. He didn't have to compete with Berbatov and Tevez (even though Tevez seems on his way out) back then; add to that the fact that Macheda is likely to command a starting place in 2 years, so United don't really need him @ present.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Don`t worry USA might amazed Spain but Brazil will humilate them again at the final just like they did in the group
One never knows. After yesterday, our side has much more confidence.

Shouldn't you be supporting us anyway? After all, we waste money supporting you with the bombs to exterminate the Palestinians...

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
if it was up to me, i wouldn't spend a penny on him while we have gionvinco and Diego, he will just make troubles and spoil our dressing room :)

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Because we don't have any young strikers and he's one of the best young strikers in the world.
We have young strikers, Daud and Imobile. We shouldn't worry for our forwards such we have a lot, His price is around 20 mil, with 20 mil we can fill up LB RB and a good CB. Defense is key of success, when will you understand tha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)