Giuseppe Rossi (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Have you been to overseas vacation spots where you meet partying people of nationals that know little to no english? Well I have, and remember certain colombian girls that we litterally couldnt understand a single word of what each was saying, but still it somehow "worked out" :D
You mean despite the language barrier you were still able to communicate? :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
But the attractiveness thing is overdone. I mean would you rather live with someone who's attractive and who understands you, whom you feel connected to or would you rather be with someone super attractive who doesn't begin to understand how you think or what you want?

Sure, I wouldn't claim communication is the driving force. But I do think it can really deepen a relationship and certainly the best predictor and kind of method to make sure people aren't drifting apart without knowing it.
Well of course. But I wouldn't want to live with someone I get along with, who knows me, and all that if there isn't something about them that I am drawn to. Usually you call those people friends.

Though I do get what you're saying and I tend to agree. The hottest girl in the world isn't going to keep a relationship going if you can't spend quality time together and actually know each other. I think it's a bit of both worlds.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Have you been to overseas vacation spots where you meet partying people of nationals that know little to no english? Well I have, and remember certain colombian girls that we litterally couldnt understand a single word of what each was saying, but still it somehow "worked out" :D
We had a Colombian exchange student my Junior year in high school. :D

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
TBH i think it will be hard for us to get him now... we don't have the money and he isn't a priority anyway....

BTW Giovinco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G.Rossi for the 1000's time i say it..

Sep 1, 2002
How much does it cost to upgrade??

Is there a deluxe package?
There are no fees involved (although any contributions to our charitable organisation helping children in war-torn virtual Purgistæn would bs apprieciated), just apply Herr and if you feel the criteria you will be honoured with an OJFS.

There is a deluxe award but first you much have an OJFS.

But you might get a MFPS!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I might be female then, cause I totally agree with that. I'd go further. Communication is the base line for friendship, heck it is for forum chats too. If I can't communicate successfully with someone why the heck would I bother with that person.
In all seriousness though communication is the base line for almost everything. If we weren't able to communicate, we wouldn't have gotten this far. We build planes FFS.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
TBH i think it will be hard for us to get him now... we don't have the money and he isn't a priority anyway....

BTW Giovinco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G.Rossi for the 1000's time i say it..
i would've agreed with u if it was giovinco will be >>>>>>>>>>> g.rossi

but if we r talking current form g.rossi has the edge not bec giovinco is not talented but simply bec rossi has more playing time than giovinco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)