Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
[/B]

I am doing that and I see the constant sale of our best players every year ,but ,it's for our "good" .Meanwhile continue jumping of happiness on every blink of Beppe's eye, either right or left and no matter if he blew or done a good job .Lol what a fan.... .Surely Beppe is so proud of you.:tup:

P.S. Exclude Serie A success bullshit a.k.a "Six in a row baby".. and who he brings and how much he sells.It's just not enough.....
Just not enough?

Lol go support Barcelona or Real Madrid then if you want instant European success.

- - - Updated - - -

Camoranesi said post 2006 that it would take Juve 10-11 years before the club would be back to that mega level again, something you don't seem to understand. It's a process.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
[/B]

I am doing that and I see the constant sale of our best players every year ,but ,it's for our "good" .Meanwhile continue jumping of happiness on every blink of Beppe's eye, either right or left and no matter if he blew or done a good job .Lol what a fan.... .Surely Beppe is so proud of you.:tup:

P.S. Exclude Serie A success bullshit a.k.a "Six in a row baby".. and who he brings and how much he sells.It's just not enough.....
you want him to score a winning goal in CL final? many people said publicly before this past season started that Juve have what it takes to win CL, which means Beppe did his job. this summer remains to be seen, so far he has brought a promising striker and we parted ways with a retarded brazilian

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
"Doing so does not automatically mean nobody will leave, but you would not hear Florentino Perez or Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confess they cannot retain their players. The Alex Sandro situation offers a perfect opportunity for Marotta to send a message to the very clubs Juventus are seeking to catch. You might be able to buy our stars, but it will be expensive, it will be difficult and it will be on our terms. “The will of the player” be damned."

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
"Doing so does not automatically mean nobody will leave, but you would not hear Florentino Perez or Karl-Heinz Rummenigge confess they cannot retain their players. The Alex Sandro situation offers a perfect opportunity for Marotta to send a message to the very clubs Juventus are seeking to catch. You might be able to buy our stars, but it will be expensive, it will be difficult and it will be on our terms. “The will of the player” be damned."
i'm not an adam digby fan, but this is spot on.

for those who haven't read it: http://www.football-italia.net/104789/significance-selling-alex-sandro

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Just not enough?

Lol go support Barcelona or Real Madrid then if you want instant European success.

- - - Updated - - -

Camoranesi said post 2006 that it would take Juve 10-11 years before the club would be back to that mega level again, something you don't seem to understand. It's a process.
Surely you understand that in such a process you don't sell your best players when there is no need for that.I am sure that you understand at least that.That has nothing to do with your Marotta admirance .Especially you don't encourage your player to leave with statement "If a player requests a transfer " bullshit...........
I am a dying Juve fan.You can go and support Real or Barca as much as you want.

- - - Updated - - -

I am trying to explain that to the well known experts here but without success. They are blinded with Beppe.

- - - Updated - - -

you want him to score a winning goal in CL final? many people said publicly before this past season started that Juve have what it takes to win CL, which means Beppe did his job. this summer remains to be seen, so far he has brought a promising striker and we parted ways with a retarded brazilian
I am only refereeing about Beppe's most known sentence"We don't sell a player unless he asks a transfer"... Other than that he is an awesome sport director no doubt about that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)